- Antwerp, Belgium
Marlene is an experience guide and practices positive communication as a trainer and coach for many years.
The challenge of humanity lies in developing its higher awareness by
- making people aware of their natural full potential;
- establishing positive communication between them;
- as well as helping each individual to evolve from a 'human doing' to a 'human BEing'.
She’s an expert in positive communication and emotional intelligence. She trains in Dutch, French and English.
Her main focus is to bring out the best in people by convincing themselves through exercise.
- How has integral healing improved your life? Dec 12, 2010
Intensive weekly neural therapy has improved my condition. I suffer a chronic incurable illness. Before almost completely bedbound and neurologically ...
- Could you choose to die? Dec 10, 2010
As I'm bedbound for over 2 years due to a chronic illness, all I can say is that life ...
- How self-aware are you? Nov 21, 2010
I dreamed about the conception in the womb of my husband and his twin sister and their birth recently ...
- Making sense of precognitive dreams...? Nov 10, 2010
I dreamed of the conception and birth of my husband and his twinsister recently. I was with him in the ...
- Have you had a noetic experience? Oct 22, 2010
There was an appearance in my room, an old man, when I was very ill earlier this year. His face ...
- NDE Links Oct 22, 2010
- The Nonduality and Creativity of Silence Sep 25, 2010
"Klein redefines intelligence as “spontaneous behavior. It is creativity."
So true, when I write with dedication and a quiet mind ...
- Certain yogis have remarkable—and proven—abilities. Why does mainstream science remain skeptical? Sep 16, 2010
@ Duquem: With all my respect, your answer proofs the self limiting beliefs of many mainstream scientists. Most only accept their ...
- Do our thoughts have the power to heal? Aug 29, 2010
I don't refuse the idea of healing thoughts, on the contrary!
However, I wonder how many of the people ...
- Learn to be grateful toward life. Aug 28, 2010
Gratitude is an act of love linked to experiences in the (recent) past. Build up a maximum of positive experiences ...
- Getting out of The Box Aug 23, 2010
IntegralBody, I agree setting the example is an excellent start and you will attract people whose mind is ready for ...
- Getting out of The Box Aug 13, 2010
How do you get people out of the ratrace and open up their mind in the first place?
- Certain yogis have remarkable—and proven—abilities. Why does mainstream science remain skeptical? Aug 13, 2010
Modern science isn't always an improvement. If they can't explain it, it doesn't exist. If they didn ...