- IONS Events
- Conscious Living Workshops
- EarthRise Community Events
- Hosted Programs
- IONS Conference
The Shaman’s Collective
Working with Dream Time and Living in Sacred Time
Thursday, May 8, 2014, 3:00 PM
Sunday, May 11, 2014, 12:00 PM (All times are local to the event.)
- Linda Fitch, Anasuya Krishnaswamy
101 San Antonio Road
Petaluma CA 94952
See a map
Dreaming isn’t just what happens during sleep; dreaming is waking up to sources of guidance, healing and creativity beyond the reach of the everyday mind. Our lives become richer and juicier when we learn to become dreamers with our eyes wide open. Come dance in the magic of time; dream time, sacred time, time to come, and shaman’s time.
We will dive deeply into dream time and explore the meaning and use of dreams among shamanic cultures. With guest talks from Anasuya, we will explore the science of time. You will learn the many types of dreams and how they inform the soul. It is important to learn to work with dream energy to wake up to a deeper reality. We will merge the lines of reality through the use of sacred time to create the world you want.
In this class you will:
- Receive exercises to experience the use of dreams for divination, health and healing. Including bringing in guidance and healing to another’s dream space.
- Enhance your skill of dream travel and how to journey beyond the body to other dimensions for guidance and to claim all parts of yourself or for a client.
- Learn how to gently reenter reality – using medicine images to smoothly come fully back home again.
- Experience working with shaman’s time to enter possible futures and safely visit other dimensions for your own personal work and for a client.
- Learn to journeying with animal powers in dream space.
- Work with dream enactment to develop personal rituals and medicine objects to honor the guides and masters who work with us in dreams.
- Explore working with the place between sleep and wake to develop guides, experience heightened perception and creative breakthrough.
- Learn to practice death as a way to bring courage, clarity, and consciousness to life’s choices.
About the Presenters
Linda Fitch- Linda is a practicing shaman who has studied with the Inka of Peru for over sixteen years. She has trained hundreds of students in shamanic healing techniques, with a special emphasis on conscious dying. She is the former CEO of the Four Winds Society, Dean of the Light Body School, and developed the Dying Consciously Teacher Training program. Linda’s programs are a combination of her experience in NLP, shamanism, grief and ritual, archetypes, and classic Psychopomp work, and is known for her ground-breaking classes and workshops. Read more
Anasuya Krishnaswamy- As a scientist, writer, and healing arts practitioner, Anasuya bridges the worlds of science and shamanism to help practitioners increase their confidence in their shamanic work and gain new maps with greater insight. Anasuya earned her PhD in the area of solid-state physics and quantum devices. After working successfully as a scientist and engineer in computer chip development at Intel Corporation, she rejuvenated her yoga practice and earned a yoga teacher certification, completed the Light Body certification, and taught in Light Body and Master’s Classes of The Four Winds Society. Read more
Early Bird Price through April 24th- $525
Regular Registration Fee- $595