- IONS Events
- Conscious Living Workshops
- EarthRise Community Events
- Hosted Programs
- IONS Conference
Community Group Event
Death, Dying, and Beyond - Part II
Seattle IONS March Meeting
Monday, Mar 18, 2013 , 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Community Group: Seattle Area "Indra's Rainbow" Community GroupNortheast Library
6801 35th Ave NE
Seattle WA 98115
See a map
Since we had such a deep and amazing dialogue last month, and several people requested having another meeting about this topic, this month we are continuing our conversation and exploring the area of death, dying, and beyond.
Questions from IONS website:
- How does our worldview of death inform our life?
- What can science tell us about Life after Death?
- Is it possible to remove the fear of death so that we may live more freely and more fully?
Come join us and share your views, insights, and experiences.
Please bring some snacks to share. We'll provide tea. BYO mug.
If you plan to attend, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org