- IONS Events
- Conscious Living Workshops
- EarthRise Community Events
- Hosted Programs
- IONS Conference
- Community Group Events
Super Normal and You
Revealing the Scientific Path to Mysticism and Beyond
Saturday, Jul 21, 2012 , 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
101 San Antonio Rd
Petaluma CA 94952
See a map
In this full day of inspiring and provocative interchange, Dean Radin, PhD, Senior Scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS), will discuss recent research into the super-normal powers described in ancient yogic lore, and why these advanced capacities are potentially available to everyone.
Dr. Radin will be joined by Jean Houston, PhD, a recognized teacher, philosopher, author, and consultant to UNICEF and the United Nations. Together they will illustrate how these higher states of mystical consciousness can be achieved, and how they can be used to improve your own life and contribute to the world around you.
- Learn about scientific methods used to investigate the yogic superpowers known as "siddhis"
- Study claims of super-normal abilities by legendary yogic masters
- Understand the untapped capacities of your own brain
- Learn a traditional eight-fold path for advancing optimal states of consciousness
- Discover how the ancient teachings can enhance your spiritual practices today
- Find out how mysticism can be incorporated into your daily life
Join two of the foremost explorers of science, culture, consciousness, and spirit as they discuss how modern science and scholarship are slowly putting stories about ancient superpowers to the test — finding that some aspects of ancient wisdom were almost certainly right, and that some might have been wrong. This will be a day of fascinating conversation and discovery.
Workshop (including lunch): $95
Late fee price: $115
Late fee begins: July 18, 2012
Optional additional package:
Overnight housing, dinner, and breakfast
$115 (Shared Room)
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9-5 PST
Office phone: 541-488-1200
Or Jan Fischer at JFischer@noetic.org