- IONS Events
- Conscious Living Workshops
- EarthRise Community Events
- Hosted Programs
- IONS Conference
- Community Group Events
Conscious Living Workshop
Your Soul's Story
Finding the Deeper Meaning of Your Life
Friday, Apr 1, 2011, 4:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 3, 2011, 1:30 PM (All times are local to the event.)
- Stanley Krippner, PhD
101 San Antonio Road
Petaluma CA 94952
See a map
Experience a few minutes of Dr. Krippner's previous seminar at IONS and see why attendees wrote the following:
"Phenomenal! Everything was great! It was a great balance of deeply embodied historical and multicultural information in combination with a connection to personal experience and mythology, stories, shamanism & archetypes. One of the best workshops I've ever attended!" --C.T. Sausalito, CA
"What a treat--I am reinventing myself again! --B.J.M., Petaluma, CA
Are you continually looking for the purpose, or deeper meaning of your life? In this weekend retreat, Dr. Krippner explains how our unique Soul Story integrates our physical, mental, socio-emotional, and spiritual backgrounds and beliefs. He shows how our worldview, or Soul Story, is reflected in dreams, waking awareness, emotions, thoughts, and body movement. We discover why the wholeness of the soul can never be grasped by intellect alone, as Dr. Krippner shares methods to help expand consciousness so we can evolve a new soul story.
Do you mean we can change our own Soul Story? Changing our personal myths, or story, is possible because of the brain’s plasticity. This can happen when focused imagination impacts body energy. Similarly, the immune system can be strengthened by self care—including diet, exercise, visualization, and spiritual practices.
In this weekend retreat,
- We will learn an explicit, easy-to-learn process to help solve difficult problems, overcome limiting beliefs, and start to accomplish our goals.
- We begin harnessing inner images and outer synchronicities to help organize day-to-day life to serve our highest purposes.
- And we discover how tribal shamans drew upon Nature and social support, and how these resources are available today, but not sufficiently put to use.
Arrival and Departure
Check-in and access to accommodations is from Friday from 4:00—6:00 pm. Guests are requested to be checked out of their room by 11:00 AM on Sunday. For more information on directions and transportation, see Plan Your Stay.
The weekend workshop fee, including meals, is $295 up to a month prior to the workshop date (March 1, 2011), and $325 thereafter. Overnight lodging is $72 per night for a shared room or $97 per night for a single room.
12 Continuing Education Credits are available for a processing fee of $25.
- The Institute of Noetic Sciences (101 San Antonio Road, Petaluma, CA 94952-9524), sponsor of this program, certifies that this continuing education workshop meets the criteria for Continuing Education Credit for:
- Marriage Family Therapists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers — The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, provider #PCE 3885, (expires December 31, 2012)
- National Certified Counselors — The National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) provider #5492 (expires April 30, 2011).
- Nurses — The California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN), provider #10318 (expires May 31, 2012).
- Social Workers — State of Illinois, Registered Social Worker Continuing Education Sponsor, License No. 159.000435 (expires November 30, 2011)
FREE $30.00 BOOK Included for workshop participants: Peak Vitality: Raising the Threshold of Abundance in Our Spiritual, Material and Emotional Lives.
Also, take your FREE Personal Mythology Assessment at: www.joanhageman.com on the top left hand side under the TAB Take A Survey.
Download a FREE CHAPTER from "Peak Vitality" of Dr. Stanley Krippner describing the Soul Story as your Personal Mythology: