Daniel's new book: "How Soon Is Now?" is the culmination of the project that began with "Breaking Open the Head" and continued through "2012: The "Return of Quetzalcoatl," since these first books put forth a diagnosis, and this last work offers the prescription. Sting has written in the preface: “A blueprint for the future, if we choose this path.”
Ervin Laszlo, systems thinker and founder of the Club of Budapest, wrote, “provides deep insight into the essential issues of our time ... could spark the revolution of consciousness that is the revolution not just of thinking, but of acting.”
- 6 PM: One hour for socializing and eating dinner
- 7 PM: 30 minutes for welcome, announcements and introductions
- 7:30 PM: One hour for our guest speaker's presentation
- 8:30 PM: 30 minutes for Questions and Answers
- 9 PM: We close the event, allowing time for post-event commingling and cleaning before leaving by 10 PM.