"I’m no longer afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship". ~Louisa May Alcott
No matter how you may have been impacted by stress and difficulties in the past, you can learn new and creative ways to navigate the twists and turns of life more flexibly and resiliently now.
In this weekend workshop you will:
- Learn practical exercises to help you learn to use the power of positive emotions to put the brakes on negativity, broaden your perspectives, and create a “left shift” in your brain toward more optimism and exploration.
- Cultivate the mindful awareness that can help you reflect on your experience, shift perspectives, discern options and choose actions wisely.
- Strengthen the resonance circuit in your brain that allows you to connect skillfully and intimately with others.
- Practice the self-compassion that leads to genuine self-acceptance and self-care.
- Not only get through hard times but thrive in their midst.
Through exercises imaginative designed to help you rewire your brain, you’ll learn to harness the neuroplasticity innate in your own brain that encodes the learning of new capacities, immediately and permanently. You’ll leave the workshop with new skills to chart your course with confidence across the great seas of life.
Linda Graham, MFT, is an experienced psychotherapist who offers trainings nationwide that make the integration of modern neuroscience, mindfulness practices, and relational psychology accessible and understandable. She is the author of Bouncing Back: Rewiring Your Brain for Maximum Resilience and Renewal (New World Library, 2013) which won the 2013 Books for a Better Life award and the 2014 Better Books for a Better World award. Her monthly e-newsletters on Healing and Awakening into Aliveness and Wholeness are archived at www.lindagraham-mft.net.
All registration fees include tuition, lodging (if chosen), and freshly prepared meals. Save $50 per person when registering by April 15th
Early Bird Price through April 15, 2015
Single Occupancy Room: $692
Double Occupancy Room: $602
Commuter (offsite lodging): $432
Regular Registartion Price after April 15, 2015
Single Occupancy Room: $742
Double Occupancy Room: $652
Commuter (offsite lodging): $472
Arrival and Departure
Check-in and access to accommodations is from Friday from 4:00—5:45 pm. The workshop begins with dinner at 6pm on Friday. Guests are requested to be checked out of their room by lunchtime on Sunday. For more information on directions and transportation, see Plan Your Stay.
Please email email@example.com or call 707-779-8224.