Discussions

Anonymous Icon

What do you call an out of body experience as you witness your physical self die but survive the experience?

Posted July 27, 2013 by NicMacarthur747 in Open

commented on Dec. 6, 2013
by frequencytuner

I had the experience of surviving a fatal motorcycle accident. In the event I witnessed my consciousness separate from my body. This began at the moment there was a catastrophic failure of my rear wheel. Constructed out of spokes, they seemed to collapse on themselves and caused the rear wheel to lock causing the bike to slide out from underneath me. Instead of falling as anticipated, my consciousness separated from my body. I was aware that I 'knew' not to turn and look toward my body, which I sensed had gone toward the rear wheels of the truck I was alongside. My consciousness felt so physical. I felt as I was still riding my bike and my arms still felt as though they were held out in front of me. I couldn't see my hands. At this stage I became aware that I was moving toward the cab of the truck. I realised I could see the reflection of the driver's face in his right hand side mirror. This event took place on a busy main road in London. As I watched his face I suddenly saw his face distort into that of someone who was terror stricken. This happened as I saw him look from the road ahead, to then look in his mirror. It took a second or two for him to register there was a body being pulverised by the rear wheels of his truck. What else could have caused such a powerful spontaneous reaction? My consciousness then started to move in parallel to the truck up to the rear of the driving cab. Then an amazing thing started to happen. Time started to slow down until it stopped. I had no control over any of this. I simply remained calm and followed my instincts. I sat frozen in time for about two seconds. The gulls over the Thames were frozen in space. All the other traffic and drivers were at a total and utter stop. I could move my gaze about as though I had eyes, but I was wary about looking backwards. I returned my gaze to the frozen image of the driver's face still distorted by terror. Suddenly his faced morphed back to the face he'd had before seeing the accident unfolding behind him. Suddenly, time unfroze and I was back on my bike and accelerating past the truck. As I pulled ahead I looked in my mirror to get a look at his face. He know had the attention of just going about his ordinary day. Nothing out of the ordinary remained. The momentary blip in reality was over in seconds. I could scarcely believe my eyes. I had to pull over. All I could do was pull my crash helmet off as I came to a place to pull in 15 seconds up the road. Initially I had no idea what to make of this. That was twenty five years ago. The reason I am posting is because I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience. It has made me a person who primarily thinks of myself as predominantly a spirit. I think I experienced myself as only consciousness, and that is the mechanism that would explain the transition from this living world to the next. I think I witnessed something very unique. Consequently, I don't focus on the physical. I focus on the quality of work that goes in my mind. That was the thing that was preserved as the physical self perished. In other words, the very essence of you will be preserved as you cross the threshold from this world to the next. Instead of thinking what or where your soul is, start to know it is simply your mind. What else could you wish for? I guess you've got to end up liking yourself if this really is the case? You may think me mad, but I've been thinking about this event for years. Bizarrely on the day it happened, I didn't think about it after stopping and smoking a cigarette. And neither did I think of it later. It took me a month or so to decide if I wanted to try and find the answers to my experience. I think I've succeeded, but it does mean I think I can prove the existence of God. Even if I can't, that statement has to make this a pretty interesting post?

• 53 Comments  
  • frequencytuner Dec 06, 2013

1.618, Phi. This ratio is essential to understanding the experience, but symbolically. The symbol of Phi is that of a I and a 0 overlapping each other. If we consider the vesica piscis as well the image to consider is that of the center point being that which we are consciously aware of and the two opposing hemispheres are the yin/yang poles of the dual nature of 'reality'. In this case we can think of one side being the 'awake' side and the other being the 'asleep' side of your conscious awareness. At times one can tune into this zero point between the poles, kind of like the wormhole ROS described wonderfully at the beginning of this thread.

• Anonymous Icon

wbilly3814 Dec 05, 2013

I have a text which describes a unique definition for consciousness that I am making avilable to all IONS members for free. It is 800 pages of Quantum Theory, the history of it, most particularly where and how the idea that consciousness plays a role in 'painting the universe into being' came from, and how it got lost along the way, bringing about speculative approaches to Quantum Physics that exclude consciousness from the equations altogether, even mocking the idea.

It is a great history lesson in Quantum Theory and Physics mellowed down to the lay reader's ability to fully grasp.

The second half of the text puts this unique defintion back into Quantum Theory, and describes the physics as the founders had saught to do, but didn't live to do, because they could not find this definition for cosnsciousness suitable within the framework of Quantum Physics, the Religions and Philosophies of Man.

If you would like a copy (free) email me at wbilly3814@yahoo.com, put IONS Memebr in the subject line, and let me know if you would like a pdf, kindle, or epub.

thank you

william joseph bray

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Nov 30, 2013

More evidence of the systemic problems of the unregulated IONS discussions:
    "My humble advice is to "Stay of topic, remind others to stay on topic, or create a thread for knock down bickering."

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Nov 21, 2013

The other thread I am linking to this one via my post today is... "What are the biggest mysteries of human Consciousness?"

If you actually "do (that) work," that thread title question will be Answered.

It's okay to talk about the physics processes involved, on these boards, but as stated, it is best not to post any personal "mother analogy" information, because it is way too revealing of layers upon layers of yourself, most of which you are likely not going to realize.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Nov 21, 2013

The "doing the work" process mentioned today in another thread is in this earlier thread, along with LOTS of supporting information.

Specific post is dated August 7, 2013, and begins my responding to "...what am I thinking?"

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Aug 20, 2013

The physical evidence IS there, but to realize it, one has to actually put forth the effort to "do the work" of actually experiencing it.

The more one commits oneself to consistently "doing the work," the more the true physics become apparent and inescapable. The mathematics that the Universe is using, the multidimensionality, the relativity of time and space and simultaneity, etc.. It only ....appears.... to be "only" spiritual or subjective when people DON'T actually "do the work" involved in seeing it firsthand for themselves. Universal Law, itself, requires EACH person to realize its true physics through the retrieval of their own personal projections, to "Empty" themselves of all projection, in order to discover it via "pure observation." They've projected themselves into the chaos they live in, the clutter of conventional reasoning that blinds them to it, so only each person can UNproject himself or herself back out of it, to see the Universal Truth!

If people try to discuss and/or find it, safely kept away from themselves, it'll never happen. It's just a reality of Universal Law! That's why scientists won't be able to see it or find their unified theory until they include their own personal minds.

Like it says in The NeverEnding Story, "You must go alone! You must leave all your weapons behind. It will be very dangerous!"

People are afraid of giving up control, so next to no one figures it out. Hence, the 99.9999% of the global population being unconscious, which reflects in a myriad of ways, to prove that! Psychologically, physiologically, sociologically, culturally, religiously, defensively/warringly, etc...

You can lead a horse to water...and all! :/

Enlightenment/superConsciousness is not a subjective spiritual experience. It's the realization of the inherent physics underlying all things, and explains everything, including the "physical," which provides a far more highly evolved definition of "physical" than convention allows itself to process, but to reach that realization, one must clear all one's projections away, relinquishing all control. It's a level of trust conventional minds are just not ready for, unfortunately.

• Anonymous Icon

NicMacarthur747 Aug 20, 2013

@bestearth

I'm not sure that my experience was a 'hypnogogic' dream. I was wide awake and fully concentrated on riding safely. But I think I've had a hypnogogic dream, but this was when I was actually asleep. I woke up and saw an apparition of a demon leaning over me. I stared hard without blinking for a moment. But as soon as I blinked, leaning over me in exactly the same position was my brother who was waking me for school. What was extraordinary about the 'dream' was how vivid and real the demon seemed, it was rather like seeing a high definition TV for the first time. Reality seemed analogue by comparison.

PS I am sorry I didn't acknowledge your contribution before going away. I was rushed and busy and simply didn't have the time to respond appropriately.

All the best.

• Anonymous Icon

I believe a spiritual focus has as necessity a longer term focus. I suggest this because I don't just see my life as only being relevant for now and the rest of my future in this life I have now. I believe that I will go on 'living' in whatever comes next. So as a natural necessity I try and 'do the work' so that my mind is simply a comfortable place to 'exist' in, no matter what new and possibly unusual circumstance I find myself in. In other words, I aim simply to keep an open mind to both material and spiritual thought. And as I see it, I am the one who is always in charge of this process, and this focus has been empowering for me. The anecdotal evidence is that I am a much happier person now than when I only focused on the material world. I used to have a real temper on me; now I am more in control of myself, I now often make decisions to simply react calmly, even if the evidence suggests it would be seen as understandable if I were to loose my temper. It's a much calmer piece of mind and I believe it makes for a very strong position to hold. As the Kipling poem goes, if you can keep your head when all about you are loosing theirs...yours is the Earth and everything in it.

All the best.

• Anonymous Icon

Having caught up with the thread, I need to say sorry that I said I was enjoying the discussion. I can't say that is true now as attitudes become hardened. I thought it was mostly well intended; I was wrong. You have my apologies.

In an attempt to move the discussion on, I want to focus on the issue of enlightenment; I'm not sure if the word achieves its' function. Having observed the discussion between opposing views, I wonder if it actually functions like a label. Labels appear to operate in a limiting way, rather than in an expansive way. As a consequence, it might be better to think of enlightenment as merely a spiritual focus. That is to say, for someone who considers themselves enlightened, it is less threatening for everyone if one were simply to say they focus more on the spiritual, rather than the material world. In that way it might then be easier to negotiate through the complexities of both the spiritual and material world as people put forward ideas in a forum like this. It is clear the physical world exists, but not everyone accepts that a real spiritual experience is possible. I also think if claims are made, it should be easy to provide 'evidence', even if it is only anecdotal. I know this idea comes up short when trying to convince someone who strongly believes in empirical data, but it is usually the only thing that is available when reporting unusual events, at least in my experience. At worst, it is a good place to start.

In the spirit of encouraging friendly discussion, I'd like to suggest a difference that seems to exist when we contrast the material and spiritual world. If we accept we must all eat to survive, the material world enables us to go out and work to earn the potential to then go and purchase food. (I accept this is a broad generalisation, but I want to finish this post at some point). In my experience in the world of work, I am not the one in control. My bosses have been and when I am deemed not to be required I have been let go. Hence, if I were to have a long term plan, it would be tricky to keep that plan alive until I get myself another job. Hence, it is my suggestion that the material world and its' ultimate reliance on the bottom line, only allows for short term planning. This is particularly true now as businesses capitalise on job insecurity by offering things like zero hour contracts. No individual can make any long term plans in a position like this.

This is also true if we consider politicians who are only in power for 5 to 6 years at a time. Early on politicians will be bold, but once in to the forth year, all politicians will operate in the shorter term to try and get re-elected. So again, only short term aims can be focused on. This I suggest is different from a spiritual focus.

• Anonymous Icon

NewtTrino Aug 15, 2013

Have a nice life as well. Peace...

• Anonymous Icon

annah Aug 15, 2013

I am delighted for you not to have anything more to do with me, suits me fine,as you insist on misconstruing me.
    have a good life.

• Anonymous Icon

NewtTrino Aug 15, 2013

Annah - I have nothing more to say to you after this.I don't want to be in your cosmic reality show. Good luck with your self righteousness. I 'wonder' if you realize that you are strapped to the same human frailty that I am. You seem to suppose that I don't have the same spiritual access that you have achieved. Pettiness is what you convey, regardless of what you 'believe' you do.

• Anonymous Icon

annah Aug 15, 2013

and you say I see flaws in others ,I don't, just see their pattern objectively.

it presupposes if someone feels threatened by another,, they project the other being superior.

many people see what I do

in fact its not about me

• Anonymous Icon

annah Aug 15, 2013

you call me disingenuous and feeling superior, is that your projection of me?
    please do the research, before you judge.
    if you are interested in what happened to you, you probably had a time shift, to another probable reality. Out side time and space all, energies/lifetimes, are simultaneous.i wonder if you will begin to understand.

• Anonymous Icon

NewtTrino Aug 14, 2013

'did you read what I wrote, are you being paranoid?'

Yes I read..., and if you will indulge me -- as discussions are organic and often go off topic. (bring them back anytime you please) -- I just found it disingenuous to point out the flaws in others while maintaining their equality. The pernicious labeling of someone as megalomaniacal seems hypocritical on your part. If you want to spread tolerance -- be tolerant. If I am equal -- don't call me paranoid. If there are ways to 'know' things e.g., (your words) "there are ways to see exactly who someone is, where theyve come from and where they're going" seems to imply that you have gifts that make you not 'equal' but superior in your own consideration.

Apologies to Nic - ignore what you will. But I will continue to be contentious to claims of 'special gifts' when they impose on the dignity of the right to autonomy of thought. Believe what you will - but please don't be smug. ROS telling me to 'do the work' is really getting old. And since none of us have all the answers - a few disclaimers that what you believe is 'opinion or theory -- or even deeply held belief" would go a long way in promoting harmony. The religions of the world have proven this axiom to be counter productive.

return to your regularly scheduled topic already in progress... ;)

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Aug 14, 2013

Again, no communication here. Why does discussion turn into debate? Is there no opportunity to establish a position that respect the position of another, when it has a logical basis? Far to often these boards are nothing more than an exercise in opinion that is based of too little information.
    My humble advice is to "Stay of topic, remind others to stay on topic, or create a thread for knock down bickering."

• Anonymous Icon

annah Aug 14, 2013

did you read what I wrote, are you being paranoid?
    ,i said for any one to project their own pattern on to another, is being blind sighted not insighted.
    I wouldn't judge any one ,every one has agreed to play a part, good, bad and indifferent,
    this time round.
    there are ways to see exactly who someone is, where theyve come from and where theyre going.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Aug 14, 2013

Heckler/hater to the Dalai Lama: What arrogant load of bull.... Where do you get off, assuming you know so much?!

Dalai Lama: Ya gotta "do the work!"

• Anonymous Icon

NewtTrino Aug 14, 2013

RE: annah:

"Every one is equal, but all completely different.To project ones own programme on to another, is ego bound megalomania.
    Know your own programme, aswell as all others and see how they interact, in time and space.
    Every one is right from their own perspective,but to judge others as being wrong, is blind sighted, not in sighted."

I do not believe everyone is equal. It is fair that everyone be treated with equal respect and dignity. But some do not bring as much to the collective as others. There is negative impact as well as positive. Negative force should be met with equal and opposite force. Yes everyone can be 'right' in their own heart and mind. But to claim ultimate authority with cocksurity is ignorant and unfounded. I am assuming you were not referring to me. But if you are I take that as you 'judging' me.

• Anonymous Icon

annah Aug 14, 2013

ps typo,that should be 1.618 spiral.

Every one is equal, but all completely different.To project ones own programme on to another, is ego bound megalomania.
    Know your own programme, aswell as all others and see how they interact, in time and space.
    Every one is right from their own perspective,but to judge others as being wrong, is blind sighted, not in sighted.

• Anonymous Icon

annah Aug 14, 2013

The electromagnetic energy we ALL are ,is just a matter of frequency,
    waves to particles ,particles to waves.
    its all consciousness .
    Those of us in the, Snuffed it Club,(died at 3 yrs old sent back)
    know a little about, other dimensions/states of consciousness.
    There are millions of us ,examples, Dr.Eben Alexander, neuroscientist ,and Anita Moorjani.
    Every one is born with their own unique blueprint ,this time round, which gives the illusion of" REALITY"
    We come in to 3D ,the time is set in motion, until the programme appears to stop,
    but energy is all ways recycled, and transmuted, its all a learning curve,
    or should I say 1.68 spiral.

Outside time and space its all different.
    It is easy to deceipher ,if one has the language.
    Could say a lot more, but as I and others with similar experience understand-
    To those who know, no explanation is neccesary, to those who don't, no explanation ,will suffice.,

• Anonymous Icon

NewtTrino Aug 12, 2013

I don't care what you believe. I don't 'follow' you or anyone else. I am free to partake in the discussions. And I really only question flawed reasoning.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Aug 12, 2013

I'll believe that when you stop following me around the boards to negate everything I'm saying.

• Anonymous Icon

NewtTrino Aug 12, 2013

RE:

I'm still here -- 'just not interested in your thoughts...

• Anonymous Icon

"Leaving so soooon?"

"You were unconscious, and you talked in your sleep!"

"Fancy armor doesn't help! The sphinxes can see straight into your heart!"

(The Neverending Story)

• Anonymous Icon

NewtTrino Aug 07, 2013

And for anyone else - I tend to discount writings riddled with exclamation marks and cap locks...This forum is sullied by overly emotional and scurrilously inaccurate carnival barking. Will anyone else stand up and reclaim this space for civil and qualified discussion?

• Anonymous Icon

NewtTrino Aug 07, 2013

ROS - You are just too polarizing for my taste. I gave you an out. Really, I am becoming annoyed with you. 's not worth the time arguing with you...

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Aug 07, 2013

Newt...

"...what am I thinking?" I'm gonna win this!

You want humility?

Do the work!

Watch the movie, "The Neverending Story," if you have the courage! Pay attention to every word, every dynamic! Take notes! Prepare to be haunted.

Write a letter to your mother (living or gone. Adopted? Never met her? Doesn't matter!), and fill pages. Write for days, nights, weeks, months, years, until... Keep it for your eyes ONLY! DO NOT bring any of it to these boards! (You have no idea what all you'd be revealing, otherwise!). Tell your mother everything you always wanted to say, to include every hurt, pain, anger, joy, frustration, fear, happiness, love... Discuss every situation you have experienced, that you need to. Use a pen! You can't begin to lie to her, or to the Universe!

When you have written sufficiently enough, spend time with what you have written. Allow yourself that time to work on whatever comes up that needs your attention.

Then, go back over it all, and everywhere you have referenced your mother, cross that out, and replace those references with your ultimate innermost self, instead. Read everything you've written all over again, and then again and again and again.

You want humility? You'll get it!

Watch The Neverending Story unfold before your eyes!

• Anonymous Icon

NewtTrino Aug 07, 2013

Hi Nic -- RE your statement: "I am going to try and respond to both you and NewtTrino. I think I come somewhere between the both of you. I am enjoying thread massively."

I do not want to diminish any possibilities that ROS strongly believes, or wants to advance. My biggest issue is that not many -- if any -- of his ideas are prefaced with a caveat that these revelations are theory or even strongly held conviction. It becomes pompous and sanctimonious to pontificate with authority without being able to justify the empirical or even anecdotal evidence.

I respect other peoples views and theories. However I will continue to hold dissenting or radical opinion to the scrutiny that matters of such gravity deserve. I have some radical ideas myself. But I always try to evoke consensus through reason and plausible physics. The overriding humility that I and everyone hear should remember to exercise is that we are each one of many, and can never speak for all, and never grasp even a smidgen of all that truth, wisdom and power that exists -- multiply that sentiment by however many realms or dimensions there turn out to be.

Peace

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Aug 07, 2013

No need to respond at all! :)

Best to set it aside, anyway, like a reference, and only dabble in it from time to time. For real! That's how it is done, because you don't want it to disrupt your life. It all really does "multiply exponentially," so just put it in a place where you can return to it, occasionally.

The tiniest aspect can wayyyy too quickly become a volcano!

• Anonymous Icon

NicMacarthur747 Aug 07, 2013

Dear RealityOverScience,

I am going off grid for ten days. No wifi where I'm going.

I am going to try and respond to both you and NewtTrino. I think I come somewhere between the both of you. I am enjoying thread massively.

All the best.

• bestearth Aug 07, 2013

I think what you may have experienced on your bike is called a 'hypnogogic' dream state which exists on the cusp of awake and asleep. I have experienced them, in another thread I described that I saw ghouls once when in hospital with Guillain Barre Syndrome. I had a mini seizure and saw them around the bed. Anyhow most people generally regard them as hallucinations. Things like seeing giant bugs and cockroaches crawling out of holes in the wall. There is no set experience for the state, different for everyone. And the one you had is unique to you. The LSD trips I've read about can also be bizarre and unique just depends what is buried in the persons subconscious. I'm not discounting anyones experiences but what you described, I think, probably fits into the hypnogogic dream state.

• Anonymous Icon

NicMacarthur747 Aug 06, 2013

Dear RealityOverScience,

Wow. That's a load to think about. I will respond in more detail after I've considered all the information.

All the best.

• Anonymous Icon

NewtTrino Aug 05, 2013

RE: "that is how it is possible to know what is going on inside of people"

So tell me -- what am I thinking?

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Aug 05, 2013

Part 4 b:

Next, the true physics that the Universe is using, which are what are realized at the Enlightenment level, are completely ~ other than ~ what the everyday world of convention assumes or can comfortably process, within the boundaries of conventional processing. So, what goes on, and what is revealed, at the Universal Core, is soooo far out of the realm of conventional processing, and its sciences, that it's all met with conventional disbelief. ESP, precognition, telepathy, synchronicity, multidimensionality, timeXspace relativity, the "donut"-shaped Universe and its fabric and wormholes, other quantum physics answers, etc., all become basic everyday realizations and acceptances for the Enlightened, because those are processes that become obvious at the Universal Core.

Being Enlightened is like being an Awakened, superConscious psychiatrist/physicist to the world, and everybody and everything in it. It is all sharing a consistent process at the Core, so that is how it is possible to know what is going on inside of people, the Cosmos, and how to detect everyday events, like earthquakes, etc..., long before they manifest.

As scary and overwhelmingly daunting as it may all seem, it is such an extraordinary process that the Universe is actually using, and ourselves, and it is with compassion and responsibility that those who truly Realize the process try to help others Realize it, as well!

• Anonymous Icon

Part 4 a:

You ask what abilities that Enlightenment provides. I'll explain only a few, for now.
    A question so often asked by folks is, "Where are all the psychologists and psychiatrists getting their information from?" While not going into too much information, to protect the professional process deserving of it, I will say that all that stuff that gets lost when folks are distracted from the Universal Process they were born to recognize...becomes what psychologists and psychiatrists RE-learn at the doctoral, and in particular, POST-doctoral level, for their careers!

Yes, there are many issues with the psychological and psychiatric community (I did a thesis on this years ago), in that they, too, often get so lost/distracted in convention themselves (in much the same way that scientists get lost/distracted in the "science" atmosphere and ego dynamics, etc.), that anyone who is in the process of slipping out of the boundaries of convention and its expectations of them, are forced, via medications and other "treatments," back into convention. If they aren't aware enough to defend themselves, the results become rather sad, and abusive! Many homeless folks are among those patients who fall victim to unconscious therapists! There are various types of schizophrenia, and some fall victim to those misdiagnoses. All sorts of "conditions" apply, as well! A relatively small handful of psychiatrists are fluently Enlightened, and less so for psychologists. Neurologists, not so much!

• Anonymous Icon

Part 3 b:

Like a game show, "doing the work" is a process one must take, toward a Grand Prize (Consciousness/Enlightenment) that is seemingly SO FAR out of reach! To get there, one must maneuver oneself through a maze of difficult tasks, one by one (which could take weeks, months, years, decades or more!), where, with the success of each next task, a new clue will be earned that also then helps with processing what comes next, along the journey, and so on, and on and on and on, as one "does the work" toward that Grand Prize! With each new clue, the RULES/laws of Universal Processing (of what the Universe is REALLY actually doing) are revealed, along with the evidence that makes those rules inescapable! The MORE the rules of the true Universal Process are realized (inescapably experienced very profoundly!), the more everything multiplies exponentially, because it is moving you completely out of convention and into and through genuine multidimensionality and relative timeXspace, etc., and if you have attempted to lie or fake your way through the process, whether to yourself or to the Universe, or both, you will find yourself going through a nightmare of chaos extending out in every direction around yourself, as what you tried to hide pours in unexpectedly to demand its recognition and balance. Along the process, either way, questions you never intended to ask will spring forth, and Answers you may not be ready for will rush at you when you least expect them! It is for these reasons (and many more) that "doing the work" toward Enlightenment needs to be taken slowly, and very seriously, and those who choose to engage themselves in the process need to be in a healthy-enough place to handle the stress of it all, as they set themselves toward Enlightenment. Otherwise, such things as damaged relationships, loss of employment, medical and emotional issues, drug dependency, etc., may arise, according to how vulnerable one may be.

• Anonymous Icon

Part 3 a:

As you "do the work," while an Enlightened teacher can "play tour guide," as I like to say, to reveal to you the focused process and help you stay on task, provide support, etc., the ONLY one there is to "show...what is wrong with the way things are" is yourself, and that is actually an inherent RESPONSIBILITY of every person to accomplish, if not for oneself, then on behalf of all sentient life! But it is NOT subjective! The true Universal physics are such that Answers are earned along the way, as if a checks and balance system requiring one to prove oneself worthy of having "that much information!" In reality, it is simply the physics of the process putting forth that requirement. It is the BALANCING (alignment) of oneself with Universal Truth, at least long enough that when one turns to go back out into the world, that realized need for BALANCE goes along with them, a constant reminder not to become lost in convention. The more trips back to the Universal Core, the more Conscious, or superConscious, one becomes!

"Doing the work" is like the most magnificent game show, ever! While everyday life will push and pull you through all sorts of harrowing adventures, good, bad and ugly, taking you lifetimes and then some to get anywhere, as you're all tangled up in the rules and regulations of conventional chaos and its retributions, and with nearly everyone in the world supporting your NOT being successfully Enlightened, engaging oneself in a *focused* process with a Realized "tour guide" is the most direct and rewarding path, but in no way an easier one, because the "work" one must do is also much more direct, and a lot harder to escape when things get painful and/or frightening. As the Dalai Lama says, it requires a lot of intelligence, because you'll need it to hold onto your every next "ladder rung" as you go. Otherwise, you'll just fall all the way back down to convention as soon as things get rough!

• Anonymous Icon

Part 2:

"Apocalypse" gets all kinds of definitions projected onto it by the searching yet not realizing convention. So do the numbers "666," which people think represents their (personified) "devil." Anything that challenges their dream becomes a threat to be destroyed, and that includes Enlightenment, which most are so far away from having any concept about that it all just looks like a bunch of hocus pocus. Consciousness (aka, Enlightenment) is actually (realization of) the physics that superimpose the "antichrist," or "devil," because the Truth is what threatens to redirect their faulty beliefs.** Since folks are so confused and distracted, and taught to be afraid to question their socially imposed deity and cultural beliefs that surround their everyday lives and vested interests, fearing social and heavenly retribution, and are made to believe that the Universe is SO VAST that no one could ever possibly have the Answers, the social and personal comfort zones of collectively bashing and invalidating Enlightenment become quite powerful rewards!

The Universal physics behind the concept of "apocalypse" so beautifully explain what it is, where it is, how it is, etc... It's a beautiful process, a particular physics of Balance, that, without that balanced understanding by convention, becomes "the end of the world" to the convention, when it is really only the end of a conventional belief that has run its course. Hence, religious zealots waiting for the end to come, selling all their property, etc., and/or expecting the return of their deities to save them from the rest, etc., and/or worries that the world itself would meet its tragic end. Everything we do is physics from that Core, and if you aren't aware of it, you become a domino being knocked over as it comes your way. With Enlightenment, however, you see it coming and know how to step out of its way.

**If you study religions from all around the world, it eventually becomes obvious that the *higher* question to ask becomes: "What is everybody REALLY doing?!"

• Anonymous Icon

Part 1 b:

A really sad reality is that what the Universal Core has to offer is soooo far beyond anything their projected deities can provide, and it is such a tremendous shame that nearly no one ever allows themselves to experience it, choosing endless WARRING and fighting, from lifetimes of perceiving oneself as "less than," instead! It is so hard for people to realize themselves as WORTHY enough to actually realize the true Universal Process, when they have projected AWAY FROM themselves their true Universal Reality! Many religions frighten their adherents away from ever questioning those religious "authorities."

Much of life is a journey toward realizing ~ oneself ~ as WORTHY ENOUGH to Awaken to Universal Reality! It seems such a daunting process that most are willing to continue their "less than" notions of self, to project responsibility onto others, such as their trusted scientists, but conventional science itself isn't yet aware, because it has established its foundation upon the ~ faith! ~ that physicality and AFTERmath are where their answers will be. It's the equivalent to waiting for a sports team to have a losing season, just so they can study that loss to help them NOT lose, when, in reality, they already have!

• Anonymous Icon

Okay, here goes... :)

I've taken the time to answer your questions at enough length that you have something to work with, in your explorations. Please read the WARNING first, though, in Part 1. Once things start getting detailed a bit, folks can become frightened.

Part 1 a: (To anyone here: Please read any/all of these posts (or anything on these boards that comes from RealityOverScience) at your own risk! Some folks may not be *ready* for this information! If at any time you feel uncomfortable, STOP READING!)

The concept of a Divine Being is something that the collective unconscious convention has created, which reflects the physics of the "state of the art of the heart" of where conventional folks and their conventional reasoning are and have been. As beautiful as it seems to be, it is unfortunately the root cause of all the chaos, all the wars, the hating and hurting and fighting and killing, etc... When you project a "Someone" onto a Pedestal, over yourself, making that "Someone" better than yourself, you make yourself forever "less than," and, like it or not, all across the world, with billions of folks doing precisely that, and establishing cultures and religions around those projections, it all becomes the impetus behind the cruelties of life, in which humans, inescapably spending their entire lives trying so hard to compensate for that "less than," take those deflated senses of self out on everybody else around them! It's a vicious dichotomy, in that the very same people persisting in worshiping their Divine Beings invertedly are also those MOST in need, by the physics deficits they've inadvertently and unwittingly established for themselves, to set out to kill and war against anyone seeming to threaten that comfort zone they rely upon.

• Anonymous Icon

Nic...

You ask such wonderful questions! You're in a really good place within yourself for "doing the work!"

I'll be back to respond, ASAP! :)

• Anonymous Icon

NicMacarthur747 Aug 04, 2013

Dear RealityOverScience,

Thank you for your considered response.

So does that mean their is no divine being in your model of the core? Or does 'divinity' exist outside the core!

Isn't thought of apocalypse the usual expression of enlightenment? While one might be expecting answers to many things, it shouldn't be unexpected that you will be 'shown' just exactly what is wrong with the way things are. For example; the current system of belief that prevails is backed up by the simple belief that might is right. For one to achieve anything meaningful, it is important that a person understand this. They then have to make a decision to support or not to support that predominant belief. Contrast this school of thought to what divinity must offer, and that is a climate in which tools are given and provided to show the exact opposite; that the pen is mightier than the sword. So enlightenment then becomes a journey to discover where the truth really lies; in the ideas that people freely share?

Would you be prepared to define the exact abilities that enlightenment has specifically given you? Is it the case enlightenment is shared or uniquely different for each individual?

All the best.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Aug 04, 2013

Nic,

Busy here, too, but I am popping in to respond while I am momentarily here at my computer.

There IS an actual "experience-less experience," because at the Core, all physicality disappears, even mind, and there's a very profound "essence" there, no sense of self, whether spiritual or physical. Just (so hard to describe) like...a sentient soup, but includes everything else ever to have existed as well, or ever will, like...every "mind" (including of objects, events, etc), every energy ever to have been or will be, all so balanced, that even Oneness isn't as profound a definition as could be.

I mentioned the Core because the Universe is "donut" shaped, which I am not saying out of guesswork, but from actual persistent physics, so if you draw a circle and put a dot in the middle of it, that would be a very simplistic visual of it.

You mention the superimposition of nothing over something. All the apocalypse fears were actually coming from such a thing, where conventional belief systems were all running their course, and running into "nothing," which is quite the opposite of the Universal Core's "The Nothing." Kinda like putting a puzzle all together, and everything seems to go so well, but yet...there's a piece (or two) of the puzzle that just doesn't fit, and realizing one has to completely take it all apart again and see things another way is pretty frustrating, and scary to folks! There are no missing pieces with the real Universal physics.

I realize my "style is out there" as you say, but I have a lifetime of working with incredible people who realize, as I have, that this Truth/physics has been realized for thousands upon thousands of years, there are ancient books to prove that (Vedas, Tao Te Ching, I Ching, etc...), ancient writings, and so much more. I just happen to have the extra edge because I was born directly into realizing and applying it immediately, not losing it (also documented and confirmed). (Makes for a really weird kid!) :P

• Anonymous Icon

NicMacarthur747 Aug 02, 2013

Dear RealityOverScience,

Unlike others, I was extremely intrigued by your ideas. I have been trying to reply to you at length but have been extremely busy this last week. I would love to have a discussion about all that you said.

To get the ball rolling can you reply to this suggestion? Rather than see experience at the 'core', (I use the word Other to describe the samething.) as a place of no experience, why not just view the experience of the Other as that of the 'ordinary'. Think about it, there is no such a possibility as having 'no experience'. Although nothing out of the ordinary happens, you are still experiencing something, even if it has nothing happening there. You still maintain perception and it is to recognise what is happening; even if that is nothing. Additionally, you can take that perception and apply it to your understanding of the Other. I think the experience of the Other is ordinary because that is how it wants to be perceived. That at least seems a good idea to try; particularly if you take your idea of opposites and a female characteristic, then you are really getting somewhere.

I' d be fascinated to see how you respond to this.

I also want to say I thought you were appallingly treated by another person, if we are crtisised for the nature of this discussion I want you to know I back you up. Your style is out there, and that's an incredibly brave position to hold. Perhaps we will both be vilified? That's the risk we run when we speak of the world's largest poltergeist in the familiar terms we do.

I have done the work and sussed out a lot. We should compare notes.

All the best.

• Anonymous Icon

NicMacarthur747 Aug 01, 2013

Dear bestearth,

I didn't receive any injuries. That is part of the problem with this experience. There is absolutely no evidence for what I 'saw' happen. The only 'evidence' is my own perception; a subjective commodity at best. The bit to consider was when the truck driver's face morphed back to its' calm composure. If you remember the video for Black or White by Michael Jackson, the transition was similar to the computer devised morphing between the people in that video. The point is this, the transition from the horror stricken face to the calm face, also marked the precise moment I once again found myself back on my motorcycle and back in the reality we all experience, and completely unscathed. All you have is my word that this happened to me.

What was notable about time coming to a stop was how ordinary it all seemed. But still an amazing thing to witness.

Yes; I have had other experiences like this; the problem is they have always been unseen by anyone else. That's a massive problem with the integrity of all this.

All the best.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jul 31, 2013

Life IS like a film strip, and we are ALREADY time traveling! :)

• bestearth Jul 31, 2013

I was wondering if you continued to have experiences after you recovered. You didn't mention anything about the injuries you sustained. Were you pronounced dead or in a coma? And then came back, you said it was 'fatal'. Cheers. It was quite awesome what you experienced, time stopping like some kind of film strip.

• Anonymous Icon

NicMacarthur747 Jul 30, 2013

Dear NewtTrino,

Apology accepted.

• Anonymous Icon

NewtTrino Jul 30, 2013

Nic,

I truly regret not making myself clear. I was actually addressing 'RealityOverScience' I apologize for the confusion. It was with disdain that I objected to his commentary regarding your experience. Nonetheless I apologize...

• Anonymous Icon

NicMacarthur747 Jul 30, 2013

Dear NewtRino, This is complicated. But this is the sticking point; I believe what I experienced was real. So why should I couch my words to suggest I first need to prove myself, before saying what I 'think' happened?

In my defence, I used emphatic language as it is the only vocabulary available to me. As much as you wish it, this isn't just some fancy; although I sometimes wish it was. I've come across your position before and I suspect your agenda is solely scientifically based. What if there is an unseen 'force' at work; do you deny people the right to hold their own ideas? Science does not know many things. But that doesn't stop me believing in it.

I don't doubt the need for proof. I can't provide it in relation to the event I specified. I made that point in saying that "nothing out of the ordinary remained". I was attempting to keep my point of view based in the reality of 'real' evidence. I wish I could provide it. This is the problem; I think I really had this experience. To do nothing I think would be insanity. If there were no other events in this world that were unexplained, I agree, it would be better for me to keep my mouth shut. But that is not the case. I was asking a serious question; what would an event like mine be called if scientific thought were applied to it. I think that's where you come in.

To do something about this is to open myself up to the allegations you made so forcefully. My 'agenda' was simply to engage in a conversation about this. How you can ascertain no other person has had a similar experience is where you start to sound like a crackpot. How do you know that? This is why I have turned to the Internet. I am looking for similar experiences to see if there is a possibility to determine things in a more balanced and scientific way.

I am not trying to sell anything. Did you see or hear otherwise? All I have asked for is people's responses. Hardly a crime. My wider agenda is not to say I was 'saved'. I only used the word God so that people understand the context of an experience like this. In my usual language I usually refer to this 'belief' in the unseen as the 'Other'. But if I had used that term people may not have understood what I was referring to.

I am sorry my post was uncomfortable to read. I hope we can continue to talk, as I have no doubt you have excellent points to make. But I would like to be honest and say your first post was emotive. It would be cleverer to raise the level of your argument, not the level of the case you use. I wish to continue to discuss this with you as I believe you are right about many things. If you are right in your understanding of the way the physical world works, then my words will condemn me. I will then need to reappraise. But if I am right and have accurately reported what happened to me, then you may need to move your position. Are you interested in a reasonable discussion?

All the best.

• Anonymous Icon

NewtTrino Jul 30, 2013

...or even you too are part of a program being run by a higher intelligence than yourself. You may have been programmed to say and believe exactly what you are designed to do. Think about that equally and proportionality to the bill of goods you are trying to sell.

Ideas and theory are much easier to consider when they are not presented as fact. The POV you are advancing makes for excruciating reading. Just like with stereo-types -- a little bit of truth can be distorted into abominations. Religion too often makes declarations of fact that I find equally offensive. You my friend are NOT as omniscient as you seem to believe you are. The world will go on as it is without you trying to save it for us. We all have our own journeys my friend.

• Anonymous Icon

RealityOverScience Jul 30, 2013

It IS possible to have momentary glimpses and glitches into higher (and lower) reality, meaning the true physics going on in the Universe, despite all the clutter and chaos of what unconscious convention has tried to do with it. The Universe remains totally undaunted in its processes.

Everything within yourself is a reflection of what is going on without yourself, and sometimes the two can mathematically and analogically superimpose and align just enough that those glimpses and glitches appear. If you aren't Universally Enlightened, you'll have only the everyday world of conventional reasoning to work with, in trying to make sense of those experiences.

Spirit is movement away from the Universal Core, as we move toward life/Existence. Soul is the inherent physics that everybody and everything all SHARE at (and increasingly toward) the Core.

What people call "God" is the overall masculine/aggressive Energy of their environment that they otherwise don't understand. Because the vast majority of the human world is unconscious, that Energy as been collectively anthropomorphized into having masculine male attributes.

Time and space are both relative (to each other), and "out of body" experiences are caused by polar shifts into the extremes of time without space, or space without time. At the pinnacle of Consciousness, all physicality disappears, even/even mind. It's an extraordinary experienceless experience! The Universe (and everybody and everything in it) is translucent, and it is beautiful to have the opportunity to realize oneself as likewise translucent. Consciousness is such that one will return repeatedly to the Core, thousands of times (no one can live on it, because living requires projection, and the Core is Empty of all projection), and for those inadvertently JOLTED toward it, via that glimpse or glitch, without the benefit of *work* done along the way, it can seem like a death, or near death, experience, when it is actually the JOLTED redirection, however momentary, that superimposes a powerful sense of loss. Physicality is moving in one direction, spirituality in the other, and in between, there's the ever-changing sense of self.

You stumbled through a bit of a wormhole! Your physics aligned momentarily, which jolted you into (attentive but unrecognized) multidimensionality briefly.

I would suggest you realize that truck driver as an aspect of yourself, of your own physics, and look for him in your intellectualizations. Then, invert what you discover to locate a feminine source in your life relative to those intellectualizations, and the two will then balance you into the Answers you seek. :)

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS