Discussions

Given the Paranormal, we can do better than this

Posted June 14, 2013 by Joseph Smith in Open

commented on June 14, 2013
by Joseph Smith

This is very interesting. It has been reported that in 1973, seventy-three percent of the American people trusted their government. In 2013, seventy-three percent of the American people distrust their government. In 1973, although I did not consciously know it, I was unconsciously aware of 2013.

From the time and place of my birth, Astrology told me this:

"You have a great sense of contributing to the betterment of humankind....Overreaction to the restrictions in your prior life could make you appear too avant-garde or rebellious to the outside world….You have considerable willpower and inner strength, having endured many hardships in prior lifetimes. This time, you tend to view your life with great seriousness, knowing that hard work and self-sacrifice will bring success….You may be attracted to the destructive sexual relationships or to the darker side of the occult. You may also use your personal resources to bring healing in yourself and others….Outwardly, you may look very conventional. Inwardly, you are unconventional. Your ideas are so far in the future that others find you difficult to understand."

Perhaps I’m brought back from the future—maybe on a flying saucer, to my unconscious self. Perhaps it’s like being taken back to the stone age. I’ve been in a time warp, in the Bermuda Triangle. There has been much in my life that is inexplicable. Time and space are not fixed. With the knowledge of all those flying saucers people are seeing, to them we’re in the stone age, the evidence is creeping out that they are in control.

Astrology says we are now in the old world’s death throes. This new world order we fear, according to astrology is when we become our brother’s keeper. Who do you believe, old world authorities, who are out to enslave you, or me? I offer freedom like you’ve never before felt.

“Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man” (Luke 21:26). “All these things” are told, if you read what Jesus said.

With seventy-three percent of the American people trusting government in 1973, I wrote Attorney General William B. Saxbe, a Nixon appointee, a letter, stating therein that I’d see him in court. Who am I? I’m not a lawyer. Why would I write the attorney general that I’d see him in court? That wasn’t me writing the attorney general. It isn’t me writing this piece.

My claim was that, as implemented, Federal Income Tax was unconstitutional. I was Moses saying let my people go. I was David who slew Goliath. I was the God-self of the universe. The Fifth Amendment gave me the right to be heard in a meaningful way in a meaningful place. My chance of winning was zero, right? Wrong! Had you have been there and knew what I did, would you not have thought I’d flipped?

In 2013, a collector of Federal Income Tax in a congressional hearing, after swearing to tell the truth, swore that she had done nothing unlawful—and then took the Fifth Amendment’s protection against self-incrimination. Talk about idiots, after many months of congressional investigations, and new issues keep coming up right and left, not one yet answered—we’re sitting at square one—while President Obama flits about campaigning, playing golf and partying.

Don’t ask Obama anything. He knows nothing. Every time he opens his mouth he changes his story.

Ask me. In 1973, the majority of the present population in America was not born. I was born in 1925, coincidentally, the year Congress authorized the IRS to examine personal records for the purpose of collecting income tax. What would we do without Congress! We’ve got an enemy in Washington DC greater than international terrorism.

In 1973, Saxbe forwarded my letter to my Director of Internal Revenue, who spent a week on a fishing expedition examining my personal records—in violation of my Fourth Amendment rights, and claimed, wrongly, that I failed to report all of my income.

The Director of Internal Revenue, who the nation’s top cop sent my letter to, wrote in his letter to me that Congress, that through the Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution, this federal fraud had the authority to tax me out of one-hundred percent of my income. And you want to turn your life over to the United States?

It was recently reported that ninety-four percent of IRS lawyers vote for Democrats. It was those Democrat lawyers that I fought. If you think they could beat me on their own ground, you would be wrong. How much to lawyers know about the law? You are in La La Land! They know nothing.

I know the law. The IRS was illegal in every single thing they did to stop me. The courts, including the Supreme Court, where I saw Saxbe, gave the IRS a pass. Do our judges know the law? I took the record to the Palm Beach Post. Here’s what The Palm Beach Post reported about Democrats—and me-too Republicans:

The headline on December 1, 1986: “Taxpayer wages 11-year feud with IRS”

“Holger Euringer, IRS public relations officer in Jacksonville, said last week that the agency had been wrong all along and that Smith soon would receive a letter of apology from the District Director.”

Why did I take it upon myself to fight the most powerful government in the world? Astrology has the answer. We are in our death throes, about to make a quantum leap into a world you’ve never dreamed.

In 1933, when I was age eight, the newly elected Democrat, President Roosevelt, our American savior during the Great Depression, asserted, “While it isn’t written in the Constitution, nevertheless, it is the inherent duty of the Federal Government to keep its citizens from starvation.” Do say? Understand that Democrats read the Constitution as whatever is needed today, and to hell with the past and the future of your children. And worse, Republicans are tag-alongs. Your government is out of control.

At the time Roosevelt turned the Constitution on its ear, most Americans thought Roosevelt was a God-send. Roosevelt is responsible for a government that is today bankrupting America, morally, spiritually, and fiscally. And to think, all of my adult life I’ve been fighting this out and out fraud, and my own family as much as tells me to shut-up.

People enjoy living in the La La Land their earth-bound authorities have provided, for a limited time. A Roosevelt appointee to the Supreme Court, Justice Brandeis, proclaimed, “Property is only a means. It has been a frequent error of our Court that they have made the means the end.” Your sweat isn’t yours. It’s a means to your government’s end. You exist by the grace of Washington D.C., which has the duty to keep you from starving. I’m reminded of sociologist Robert K. Merton’s thought, “a false definition of the situation evoking a new behavior which makes the original false conception come true.

America’s hothouse government, twisting values and pulling levers, isn’t working the way it was supposed to work. Production is dwindling. Millions are out of work and maintenance costs are rising by leaps and bounds. And worse, government is information gathering on everything thing we do, in the interest of national security? They’ve got it in reverse. The frauds are systematically taking every right we have. If we don’t have any rights, they don’t have any problems.

In 1975, with the IRS on my case, my business enterprise went on the rocks and my wife filed for divorce. Can you blame her? I was a nutcake. You know, one of those psycho types that take out their rage on innocent people. I ought to have been locked up. They will soon have people like me locked up. You know, create the problem and the cure.

My then wife and the IRS worked together to cheat me. The IRS favored my wife and penalized me. My landlord locked me out for non-payment of rent. Just put me on the street. That’s the right way to deal with misfits. If I wasn’t a loon, I’d soon be one. My landlord failed to follow the legal procedure. I called the cops. They gave me the new key. My lawyer was successful in getting a court order to force my wife to provide me with living costs, while I waited for the divorce trial. So I got the money the coconspirators, my wife and the IRS stole from me, and the court awarded me ninety percent of the property in question. Astrology says there is a “part of fortune” in my life. Those who want to do me in end paying dearly. My goodness! What is this world coming to? That poor woman! There is no justice.

Why was I not convinced that it does not pay to fight the IRS? Nobody supported me. Everyone I knew felt that I deserved what I got. Jesus fought authority. Imagine how you would have felt. This vagabond, Jesus, blazingly walked into the temple and started telling people that the Jewish authorities were wolves in sheep’s clothing and hypocrites. Most felt that Jesus got what he deserved. Now they are eating their humble pie. Nothing like a guilt trip to keep in control.

When society would have been for taking me out, I was on my way to a new life. Many still want to take me out. Why don’t I try to get along? I’m always rocking the boat. Sorry folks, I see the future. You just don’t get it. You are heading for a waterfall.

Jesus said that he would return on a cloud (Luke 21:27). On Good Friday 1975, the day Christians commemorate Christ’s crucifixion, I cut from the herd and went on my own, Christ’s crucifixion meaning nothing to me. I wasn’t a Christian. I was an anti-religious screwball. I arrived in Miami, Florida on Easter Sunday for the first day of my new life. I planned to buy a sailboat and set sail on the South Atlantic Ocean (more proof that I was a lunatic). Astrologer Jeanne Avery wrote that with my Aquarius rising birth sign that “the individual has a unique approach to life that makes him somehow different….He can be very avant-garde. He is a forerunner in setting style.

During my two years at sea, really big paranormal things happened, life-saving things. When I left the sea, I’d saved seven lives from a watery grave, including my own. I imagine that some higher law was there. There are those who will ask me to prove it—and bet me I can’t. From a life when if anything could go wrong it did, to when everything should have gone wrong, everything started going right, what did that say about Jesus? “Jesus saves.” If you are going help Jesus save the world, you are going to have to quit sending people to hell. In the future we will become our brother’s keeper. Tell people that and you will see a change for the better. If it worked for me, why wouldn’t it work for others.

When my life fell into ruins, I blamed President Nixon. The press didn’t report what Nixon did wrong. Watergate was nothing compared to what Nixon did to the American people. He was responsible for double digit inflation and price controls, the two together working to put hundreds of thousands of independent businessmen like me out of business—and to favor giant corporations. So what else is new? The self-seeking frauds in control in 1975 are still in control, spending our hard-earned money to buy their elections. I’ve personally been in the “hog waller” with them. I know how they think. I read their minds. It’s nothing like what they say.

With my mind, neither here nor there, they could not win and will never win.

Who was Jesus? He called himself the Son of man. Who is man? “Let us make man in our image,” said God before man arrived on earth. Man has a universal archetype, the highest awareness in the universe. My commands come from the consciousness of the universe, which knows the past, present and future. What does earth-bound authority do? It does its best to dumb you down!

What is true and what is false? Objective reality is false. The truth is that we are each subjective. Faith was never meant to be blind faith. Faith was meant to be based on personal experience. Those willing to face who they really are will discover the greater truth and wonders they never knew.

I was out to get my hooks in the IRS. I studied the Constitution with that in mind. From what I read in the Constitution, I felt that voices from the past were speaking to me. They have remained advising me. At age eighty-seven, all my dreams have come true. I want to pass on what I’ve learned, and what Jesus taught: Look within for your answers.

I’m a disabled WWII veteran being generously supported by the taxpayers. When I read the Constitution, I looked within. I received my bigger than life calling and miracles occurred. I’ve written a book, “In Earth as It Is in Heaven 2012: an explanation for the underlying Mechanism of Creation.” It is available at Amazon. My hope is that the whole world will read my book. I have no further financial needs. Any money I earn from my book will go to further the message I bring you. “Jesus saves.”

With my makeup, I’d make a lousy preacher. I’m not God’s vicar. I hope you will read my book and give me your thoughts. My spiritual advisors are in touch with me every day. Why wouldn’t they be in touch with you? When God’s vicars asked Jesus to tell them when the kingdom of God would come, he told them that God was neither here nor there. God is in you.

• 1 Comment  
  • Joseph Smith Jun 14, 2013

Look, guys and dolls, I hate to be a killjoy, but really, the leadership is playing games and you are paying a high price. The loudmouth president you elected has nothing to back up his mouth. And Congress should make you want to puke. Whether you like it our not, that leaves you. You have no choice. Give me a break! I'm the only voice. Give me some feedback.

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS