Discussions

Anonymous Icon

A Question on Dimensions for the Theoretical Physicists

Posted Nov. 15, 2012 by RealityRevised in Open

Anonymous Icon

commented on July 23, 2013
by NewtTrino

Hello. I'm a Junior Physics major with a possible double major in mathematics, so you can be relatively technical with your answer if need be. The high level mathematics involved in most of this is obviously still gibberish to me, but I have a very strong foundation in the abstract discussions of particle physics, matrices, and geometry. I actually did research for a year with a quantum field theorist at the university I attend working on the Casimir-Polder force.

I understand the idea of the fractalization of space and time into infinitely large and small scales based on the phi ratio, and how this fits in with the ideas of the "Source" field, or fundamental vacuum geometry creating the 'ocean' of sorts all fields and therefore matter and energy float in, but I still don't understand how the fracturing of reality into these dimensions of varying frequency occurs. What is it that's really vibrating here? because we can obviously measure photons and sound at any frequency with the proper equipment. For that matter, how does this vibration, which seems to be, in essence, the universe itself, come about through the basic sphere-tetrahedron geometry. As a side note, I've come across the idea that 7.32 cm is the "base rate wavelength" of our dimension?

A few other other questions if you happen to have answers...

How does dark matter/dark energy fit into all of this? I figure dark energy is not, after all, vacuum energy, because it appears as though this vacuum field is infinite in magnitude and complexity. Could this anomaly in the data, the invisible matter that must be there gravitationally, be the "matter" in our universe that is vibrating outside of the dimensionally frequency which we are tuned to? If that is the case, that would mean there would be a finite amount we are measuring, meaning there is another scale that cuts us off farther, another fractalization cycle, from the multiverse? Perhaps the notes on a keyboard correspond to individual dimensions within a universe, where the octave is the entirety of the universe, with a new one beginning at the next frequency step. Just a thought.

Also, what is the significance of the planck distance in all of this? As I understand, there is no smallest possible distance in a fractal geometry such as the one in which we are living, but this number still appears to be very significant. Nassim Haramein apparently calculated that, if one assumes that the planck distance is the smallest possible distance in our universe and places a quantum harmonic oscillator at each point with the zero-point energy we know of in quantum mechanics, we calculate that each proton contains within it the entire mass-energy of the observable universe (or is this including dark matter and dark energy?) This clearly shows that there is something fundamental about our universe tied to this distance. Perhaps it's a massive phi^x ratio from the planck distance to the radius of the universe? but since the radius of the universe is expanding, does that mean the planck distance is expanding? and what does that say about the laws and constants we initially used to calculate the value in the first place?

Probably way to many questions to be fully answered right away, but I'd truly appreciate any insight you can give.

Thanks for your time,
Namaste,
JP Hollrah

• 12 Comments  
  • Anonymous Icon

NewtTrino Jul 23, 2013

It becomes easier for me to become inspired by anecdotal constants -- and how standing on the shoulders of our predecessors provides an ever more expanding view of our horizons.

If we observe the frequencies of FM and AM radio signals we can now explain that the waves are esoteric. The myriad of known and yet to be known waves, strings and particles that behave independently; nonetheless work in concert to give shape and meaning to all matter. We have isolated and designated many of these forms of communication. Could all of these waves had their genesis in a singular big bang event? 'sounds hard to fathom for me. If consciousness itself was an epiphanic occurrence was it evolutionary or sudden..

A big bang seems like just the first mile marker in a quest to define the beginning. Like layers of an onion, reality will always seemingly reveal itself as we slowly peel away the layers. I am much more comfortable with a looping destiny that has no boundaries. Mathematics and quantum theory have no known defined outer limits or inward finality. So for me big bangs have been going on however long infinity can exist as a concept. The ultimate root of all reality must be able to exceed our reach if that reach is more than a quest for harmony and peace.

The concept of a brewing and diverse everlasting universe is much more comforting to me -- not that I could live to read the last page if there indeed is one. Instead of a beginning and an end why do we not consider a Multi-verse that is in various stages of growth, decay, death and rebirth. Perhaps there are universes where our esoteric frequencies are different from theirs. Other dimensions and pathways such as wormholes may be sought after destinations. But are we confined to our own sphere? Or will knowledge broaden our possibilities.

Higher spiritual planes may be possible for those open to the concept and that are willing to accept that energy. Religious fervor may be the fuel to get one started. But ignorance and superstition will not in my mind elevate ones spirit as high as becoming congruent with peace and fulfillment. This may sound hokey - but anecdotal experience through observation and enlightenment certainly has made the journey more fulfilling for me. Science, philosophy and destiny do not have to lead to a single beginning or end. IMHO

• DrGlen Jul 12, 2013

Can you supply any link or reference on your statement that 7.32 cm is the "base rate wavelength" of this dimension?

I see the arrow of time as a bidirectional vortex, rather than linear. I see the ocean of 'dark energy' as a reverse time magnetoelectric wave with an inherent consciousness function, perhaps traveling at (negative) the speed of light squared. All other 'particles' I see as relatively coherent standing waves (vortices) of this medium. Dark matter is concentrated in galactic discs, but present throughout celestial matter, just not thermally or otherwise strongly optically coupled (ergo dark), such as patented ORMEs and ORMUS of modern scientific alchemy. 4/9 of mass of these transition elements that I call spirit minerals hold consciousness, and can plug in to the bio-body suit to gain experience, growth and development in this earthly womb of Heaven. All of this may also be a holographic projection from simpler spatial dimensionality, envisioned as the surface of the mind of God.

links:
    about.me/drglen

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Jul 02, 2013

Re: the illusion of physical reality.

This "illusion" has its own rules, its own physical properties. These are not random according to individual perception.

Re: "if our eyes and ears could be tuner to a higher octave we would be able to 'see' the next strand of DNA."

These things can be measured.

"The spectrum does not, however, contain all the colors that the human eyes and brain can distinguish. Unsaturated colors such as pink, or purple variations such as magenta, are absent, for example, because they can be made only by a mix of multiple wavelengths. Colors containing only one wavelength are also called pure colors."

"Many species can see light with frequencies outside the "visible spectrum," which is defined in terms of human vision. Bees and many other insects can detect ultraviolet light, which helps them find nectar in flowers. Plant species that depend on insect pollination may owe reproductive success to their appearance in ultraviolet light, rather than how colorful they appear to humans. "

Re: All stations broadcasting on the bandwidth are always present, yet the one we are tuned in to receive generates what is perceived.

Obviously we can take into account what is not "perceived" but yet present. The "broadcast" analogy needs to be explained further.

• Anonymous Icon

q2being Jul 01, 2013

Otto Krog: "Does anyone share the experience with the oneness in SpaceTime with me?"

I do. I have the idea that "self" has the ability to create space. That is based on personal experience of being aware, on occasion, of occupying a space volume much greater than that of my body, and also by personal experimentation in occupying more space by intending to. That is to say, I believe it is possible for one to expand one's space or, conversely, contract it.

Consider if a "self" can be larger than the body, or, alternatively, much smaller. Consider if this action was repeated on a cyclic basis. You could have a space generated, say, spherically like some large balloon being filled, then emptied repetitively. If the action is cyclic you would have both a space and a space-time.

While one may not be able to make much of that space inside of this universe, what if it wasn't? What if that "self" were moved "outside" of this universe (assuming our universe has a boundary) and that "self" was able to create a space volume that it, at least, was aware of in this void? Would that constitute a universe, of sorts? What would happen if that self was joined by other selves, each contributing a space? Would the selves be aware of each other's space?

What if these "selves" got clever with their spaces, say one making a spherical space, three making flat disc spaces - each disc-space at right angles to the others - and maybe another one, two, or thee making a space in the form of a line. Would these spaces act like different dimensions? That is to say, could each space have both an independence from the other spaces and yet an ability to interact with some or all of the spaces?

If they could do all this expansion and contraction very, very quickly then those selves might set up a standing wave pattern in that new universe that was similar to what we call the Higgs field in this universe.

Beyond that, if they could also set up an intense disturbance at a point in this huge Higgs-like volume, they might cause a condensation of that Higgs-like field into condensates that looked like elementary particles. They might even get things energetic enough to create a big bang.

It might take these selves a long while to figure this all out, first learning that they could make space, then that they could get together and share space, and so forth. Lots of experimentation, lots of trial and error, lots of bangs that went poof. But like the old saying, "you gotta start somewhere!"

• frequencytuner Feb 27, 2013

Each strand of DNA represents the base frequency band, or more specifically, a note within the chromatic scale of the Aetheric body. Obviously we physically can account for the 2 material strands that generate the illusion of physical reality. Now the question arises about the remaining 10 strands. It could be understood as there being one single strand that exists in a manner similar to white light, and in order for it to be manifest as an actual color a second strand must become active to provide the 'contrast' and actuate the processes we call life on a double helix. The remaining strands therefore can be understood as representing the definitive harmonic 'colors' in this band of light. Now to put this in perspective, the 'color' we exist materially within is known as the Electro-Magnetic Spectrum and manifests through the double helix DNA. Therefore, if our eyes and ears could be tuner to a higher octave we would be able to 'see' the next strand of DNA. This is very spectral in nature and absolutely in compliance with the laws of nature, specifically harmonic resonance and the emerging understanding of fractals. Beyond this dimension exists symmetrically parallel universes for each and every other 'color' on this original single DNA source strand. Humans have learned to comprehend one octave above and below the relative universe, namely the cosmic and the quantum octaves, but these both belong to the same 'color'. In summary: originating from the 1 source strand, 11 'colors' or dimensions exists in a manner similar to the colors on the chromatic scale and manifest like octaves in harmonics. Our universe is one of these 'colors' called EM. Now to clarify, think of tuning a radio. All stations broadcasting on the bandwidth are always present, yet the one we are tuned in to receive generates what is perceived.

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Feb 04, 2013

Re: "decoded the frequencies of each DNA segment at this scale we would be able to program DNA with sound. True?"

What is the rest? "Both RNA and DNA are nucleic acids, which use base pairs of nucleotides as a complementary language that can be converted back and forth from DNA to RNA by the action of the correct enzymes."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA_transcription

• frequencytuner Feb 04, 2013

one plank distance was the size of the big bang...just a thought.

• frequencytuner Feb 04, 2013

Imagine a 2 dimensional grid, x and y, +1 0 -1 is the range. I am going to expand this grid into more segments by cutting the distance in the range in 1/2. If I did this forever, where would the grid end? Most likely at the plank distance. Now if I decoded the frequencies of each DNA segment at this scale we would be able to program DNA with sound. True? The rotational orbits of the planets are their base frequencies, just like Earth. Also remember that the sun is also in an orbit as well, this is gears within gears on a gigantic machine. Frequencies, exactly like the notes on a keyboard, harmonically spaced, following the laws of physics are the rotational vortexes that propel the so-called universe. A study in cymatics would be of use. Pythagoras called it the Music of the Spheres. DNA is the doorway to the quantum world that directly connects with and is literally born from the cosmos.
    The larger dimension question is much like DNA as well. Segments of the code cannot be read without the key to unlock them. Sometimes, as an example, the frequency (spectral signature) is a virus that carries the key to unlock the antivirus for our immune systems from our own DNA. How does a flu shot work? Access to these other dimensions is like trying to read DNA through the sheath, unless Alchemy is utilized.

• Jeanine Broderick Jan 24, 2013

I love your questions but lack the educational background to understand them on the deepest levels, I am sure.

I will share my perspective/understanding from my POV.

re: creating the 'ocean' of sorts all fields and therefore matter and energy float in, but I still don't understand how the fracturing of reality into these dimensions of varying frequency occurs. What is it that's really vibrating here? because we can obviously measure photons and sound at any frequency with the proper equipment. For that matter, how does this vibration, which seems to be, in essence, the universe itself, come about through the basic sphere-tetrahedron geometry.

My Answer: Thoughts are creations and once they are thought they begin vibrating (and thinking) and every thought ever thought still exists.

#2- I believe there is much we do not know (have forgotten?) about sound. I don't know beyond that but would encourage ideas that feel good when you think about them (in any direction) but specifically in the direction of sound--to be followed because there is something there.

#3 - beyond me to answer.

Namaste
    ♡ Jeanine

• Anonymous Icon

gloriamundi88 Dec 21, 2012

As yet there is no scientific methodology or approach to "prove" the existence of higher dimensions. But if we are actually discussing them as higher psychic, and spiritual realities there is a way of doing it which is truly revolutionary. Infact, it is probably the only way if we are serious about a more scientific, or "objective" understanding of psi, and claimed "spirit" worlds.

http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Multi-Dimensional_Science

• Anonymous Icon

Otto Krog Nov 24, 2012

Does anyone share the experience with the oneness in SpaceTime with me? I think that the only thing we have in common as spiritual beings is space and time. What do you think? www.crestroy.com

• Anonymous Icon

Otto Krog Nov 17, 2012

It was my birthday yesterday, maybe this is my gift. If you can use 22 minutes on my videopresentation, you will get my take on zero point field, dark matter, dark energy, antimatter, expansion of the universe, big bang, consciousness, the mind and even God.

22 minutes and you will get a tour that explains all these things from my perspective.

Most of science today is miscalculating, due to the assumption that natural constants have been the same since Big Bang. I think that they all vary, but you will se much more of that in my presentation.

I had hoped for a mathematician for my birthday. You were one day late.

See my presentations on

www.crestroy.com

Namaste
    Otto Krog
    Denmark

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS