Discussions

Collective Dream 12-12-12

Posted Nov. 11, 2012 by Jun Akutsu in Open

Anonymous Icon

commented on Dec. 18, 2012
by dustproduction

Shift is in the air. Let's have a collective dream.

"Among the Achuar, no one dreams for the individual. They dream for the collective. It's only in sharing the content that they get the full picture of what a dream means. And so their dreams are interpreted as a group." --Dr. Marilyn Mandala Schlitz

Until December 12th, if you have a dream that seems significant, please post in this thread. Or continue posting till 12-21-12.

I also created a Facebook event:
http://www.facebook.com/events/303160853130930/?ref=ts&fref=ts
Please visit there as well.

• 3 Comments  
  • Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Dec 18, 2012

......ah, 9:10 11/12/13

• Anonymous Icon

dustproduction Dec 18, 2012

Another number event, come and gone.
    What will the next one be, 11/12/13?

• mrmathew1963 Nov 14, 2012

G'day Jun, I agree on this!!

I have recently been in contact with a bloke living in China conversing about our different spiritual concepts & how different they are from east & west, I haven't conversed with him for a few days now.

Last night I had a dream that two circles came together while I was thinking of China, when the two circles started joining up they bled from the ring of the circles, a little while on I saw only one circle & as soon as I thought of China it started bleeding from the ring again, I can't remember having a dream like this before.

The emotional atmosphere was neutral as was the surroundings, no noticeable outline just neutral colours like grey & white.

Love
    Mathew

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS