Discussions

Anonymous Icon

Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Fellow of IONS, Reveals Shocking Truths on the “Intent Healing™ Show with Dr.Raji”

Posted Oct. 25, 2012 by Rajalakshmi K. in Open

Anonymous Icon

commented on Nov. 24, 2012
by Otto Krog

Considered by many as the Charles Darwin of the twenty-first century, Dr.Rupert Sheldrake, author of the path-breaking book “Science Set Free” to appear on the “Intent Healing ™ Show with Dr.Raji” on VoiceAmerica’s Radio Network.

Phoenix, AZ (PR-Inside) October 23, 2012 -- Voice America Talk Radio Network, Internet broadcasting pioneer, producing and syndicating online audio and video, today announced that internationally acclaimed biologist and author, Dr.Rupert Sheldrake will join Dr.Raji, host of the Intent Healing ™ radio program on the VoiceAmerica Health Channel (http://www.voiceamericahealth.com) Tuesday, October 30, at 7 a.m. Pacific Time.

“Science is ready to evolve beyond materialism and dogma. Rupert Sheldrake is a pioneer who is paving the way for the future of the sciences.” Says Dr. Deepak Chopra,M.D., about the latest path-breaking and astounding book by the internationally acclaimed biologist and author, Dr.Rupert Sheldrake’s latest book- “Science Set Free”. This is also titled as “The Science Delusion” in the U.K.
In this provocative and engaging book, Dr.Rupert Sheldrake questions the basic assumption of Western Science, and exposes ten of the key dogmas of modern science that is still being taught in schools today long after they have been proven to be wrong! The truths revealed in this refreshing book has thrown the scientific world into a shock as these truths have huge impacts on technology, medicine and religion.

On this show Dr.Rupert explains why the human genome project was a failure, why the amount of matter and energy is not fixed ,how our mind extends beyond our skull and how he has survived controversies including an attempt on his life by enraged materialists.

Dr.Rupert is a Biologist and Author of more than eighty technical papers and eleven books including A New Science of Life. He was a fellow of Clare College, Cambridge University, was director of studies in cell biology, and was a research fellow of the Royal Society. He was the director of the Perrott-Warrick Project for research on unexplained human abilities. He is currently a fellow of the Institute of Noetic Sciences in California. His two main concerns are opening up of science and exploring the connections between science and spirituality.

“Intent Healing ™ with Dr.Raji” airs live on Tuesdays at 7 AM Pacific on The VoiceAmerica Health channel. To access the show, log on at http://www.voiceamericahealth.com. All shows will be available in Dr.Raji’s Content Library on The VoiceAmerica Health Channel for on-demand and pod cast download, http://www.voiceamericahealth.com.

• 5 Comments  
  • Anonymous Icon

Otto Krog Nov 24, 2012

Does anyone share the experience with the oneness in SpaceTime with me? I think that the only thing we have in common as spiritual beings is space and time. What do you think? www.crestroy.com

• mrmathew1963 Nov 08, 2012

I found my hero, brilliant man with brilliant insight........a definite pioneer who will help science become of age & assist science to understanding further into a higher consciousness. I got into trouble once saying that science has just as many dogmatic principles as religion, funny how things come around!!

Love
    Mathew

• Anonymous Icon

LawrenceCarson Nov 02, 2012

Re: Otto KrogOct 25, 2012

#1) How would you define:
    a- God
    b - Life
    c - Cosmic Consciousness
    and
    d - Animism

And then where do the conceptual notions of nature (i.e. the function of causation and form of effect) of the above energies overlap in complete harmonic accord? .. and ... how does this compare to atheistic perception how it all works?

Really ... I am definately curious about how the ontological maps of atheistic thinking may be changing as physics progresses into those strange realms where spooky things just happen?

metamuser@centurylink.net <<< you can use if you prefer to keep your throughs private.

• Anonymous Icon

Otto Krog Oct 25, 2012

This show must be heard.

My own idea is that antimatter is the mirror of this universe. There is a perfect balance, and the balance is between consciousness and matter.

I think that the subconscious mind and consciousness are located in parallel universes in the form of antimatter. That makes the spirit and God all physical, so basically I could be said to be an atheist, even though I consider myself spiritual.

If you would like to know more, you can see a video presentation and read my theory on my blog:

www.crestroy.com

• Anonymous Icon

Rajalakshmi K. Oct 25, 2012

You wouldn't want to miss this !

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS