Discussions

Anonymous Icon

qigong strange strange fucntion, real or fraud?

Posted Oct. 23, 2012 by yusheng in Open

commented on Oct. 23, 2012
by mrmathew1963

please see the vid footage, some chinese perform supernature, please give your comments.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7a2_1345601751

in fact, it is common in China, beside the health-keeping , curative function of qigong, its also deeply related to martial skills. many of those technique are traditional practice in Daoism and Buddism, and some even in ancient "Confucianism".

• 3 Comments  
  • mrmathew1963 Oct 23, 2012

So many look at China being the aggressor & that's it but take a look at history, you will find many nations have shown inhumane aggression towards other nations, what nation exploded atom bombs on two unarmed civilian cities, what nation invaded Ireland, Scotland, India & many other nations & killed those who didn't submit, who can really talk.

I just feel that China will lead the way in spiritual development & be the worlds leader in spiritual growth through out the world through physically showing how one can spiritually grow.

Love
    Mathew

• Anonymous Icon

yusheng Oct 23, 2012

Mathew, thanks!
    it is true, what we should do now is to study it, why it can be ,how it can be, why consciousness is a key in such action.

• mrmathew1963 Oct 23, 2012

G'day Yusheng

No I don't think it's fraudulent do you?

If you go back into Chinese history you will find some quite unbelievable feats, China has the bases to become very great in the world only if it shifts away from aggressive violent acts, once this is done China will be great for many years to come I believe, if not it will go the way of the wind & sand.

Love
    Mathew

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS