Discussions

China; spiritual world leaders

Posted Oct. 23, 2012 by mrmathew1963 in Open

Anonymous Icon

commented on Nov. 24, 2012
by Otto Krog

I’m going to make the most strangest prediction & say China will be the next spiritual capital in the world, they will or have discovered spiritual secrets that will propel them to structure their countries idealisms differently, some of this I believe is based on knowing who we really are & why we have lived out dramatic existences.

By restructuring their idealisms away from flawed capitalistic ideology they will become the next dominant/influential country in the world spiritually for the rest of the world to follow. I believe we need a leader to lead us out of this materialistic/capitalistic ideology that is destroying us; it is a must for us to have an ideology that actually works for us to follow & take on as a species.

China will know that a conscious change is upon us & anyone who doesn’t take on to this change will falter & be left behind & China doesn’t want to be left behind as they know they have no power over such universal spiritual forces so they will make sure the lead. China is one of the last countries I would pick for this to happen with but it’s what I feel will happen!!

Love
Mathew

• 5 Comments  
  • Anonymous Icon

Otto Krog Nov 24, 2012

Does anyone share the experience with the oneness in SpaceTime with me? I think that the only thing we have in common as spiritual beings is space and time. What do you think? www.crestroy.com

• mrmathew1963 Oct 28, 2012

G'day Otto Krog

I've checked out your site a few times & I find it quite interesting but only because it's inline with my conscious awareness......you have some very interesting theories that need further investigating I believe.

It's funny not too many westerners agree with me on this blog, even some so called spiritual aware people can't see past the so called brutality to see what's truly there & happening very quickly.

Love
    MATHEW

• Anonymous Icon

Otto Krog Oct 26, 2012

I think you might be right about this. They have a stronger spiritual culture, and it is more aligned with what the zero point field in quantum mechanics show regarding spirituality and materialism. The idea of re-incarnation fits perfectly into the idea of parallel universes that emerges from quantum mechanics.

My idea is that antimatter is the mirror of this universe.

I think that the subconscious mind and consciousness are located in parallel universes in the form of antimatter. That makes the spirit and God all physical, so basically I could be said to be an atheist, even though I consider myself spiritual.

If you would like to know more, then check out my theory at

www.crestroy.com

• mrmathew1963 Oct 24, 2012

Qigong is being studied through science studies, evaluations & experiments at present in China.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia

Qigong, chi kung, or chi gung (simplified Chinese: 气功; traditional Chinese: 氣功; pinyin: qìgōng; Wade–Giles: chi4 gong1; literally "Life Energy Cultivation") is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation.[1] With roots in Chinese medicine, martial arts, and philosophy, qigong is traditionally viewed as a practice to cultivate and balance qi (chi) or what has been translated as "intrinsic life energy".[2] Typically a qigong practice involves rhythmic breathing coordinated with slow stylized repetition of fluid movement, a calm mindful state, and visualization of guiding qi through the body.[3] Qigong is now practiced throughout China and worldwide, and is considered by some to be exercise, and by others to be a type of alternative medicine or meditative practice.[4] From a philosophical perspective qigong is believed to help develop human potential, allow access to higher realms of awareness, and awaken one's "true nature".[5]

This is only one of many techniques being practiced & scientifically studied as fact by the Chinese, who's more spiritually inclined again???

Love
    Mathew

• mrmathew1963 Oct 23, 2012

This is in response to replies from another site on the same topic.

We can’t see China being spiritually inclined today but it was spiritually & culturally inclined when white man still lived in caves…..If we are looking atrocities what about nations using atom bombs to decimate two cities full of human beings & what about an empire that walked into other nations like India, Ireland, Scotland & so forth & treated them quite inhumanely, you can’t judge a book by its cover as I could go on & on about what other nations have done to each other quite inhumanely over the course of human history. Are we still at it today just as much as ever? Yes we are, so what’s so spiritual about this time in human history compared to other times? Zilch, we have so many non-genuine spiritually aware people trying to escape reality as always, nothing new there!!

So we are becoming more spiritually aware??....Like in most counties in the world that support the sex & drug trade more than ever, with crime growing out of control & so forth. I revisited a town recently that you could walk down the street once in the dark & know you were quite safe ten odd years ago, you are now warned not to. What spiritual growth are some people talking about again?

We do need guidance as a species but of course individually one can become genially spiritually aware but this isn’t holistic, holistically as a species we need physical guidance for the majority to find awareness & always have.

The funniest thing is some spiritually aware people are saying we are spiritually aware so must you become through blind faith.....what!!!!...most people are going to still need physical guidance & I feel China might just lead the way to genuine spiritual awareness if it wakes up to itself in time.

We look at China now dominating the world economy but I am predicting this is only the start of its worldly influence, it will find grounding & be more influential spiritually than ever before in China history.

Love
    Mathew

PS This is only a prediction from feelings I am getting so don’t take it too seriously.

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS