- Big Questions
- Consciousness & Healing
- Extended Human Capacities
- Worldview Transformation
- Community Groups
commented on May 14, 2012
This link was sent to me along with a transcript of the dialogue in the video, which I pass on to you. In the broadest sense, the video relates to the science of IONS.
I found that the transcript brought to my attention information that I missed when watching the video. Was this your experience? Is there anything that you do not agree with?
1. The first words reflect that our perception of the world is determined by the size of our consciousness and it stresses the value of expanding our consciousness. It goes on…..there is an ocean of clear, vibrant consciousness inside each of us and it is right at the source and base of mind, at the source of all thought and it is right at the source of all matter.
2. There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume that behind this force is the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind, this mind is the matrix of all matter. Max Planck, is the physicist who discovered quantum physics and the founder of quantum theory.
3. The solidity of the world seems totally indisputable; fixed things that we can see and touch, but since Einstein, modern physics has assured us that this solidity is a mirage.
4. All physical matter, everything that we have around us, is the result of a frequency and what that also means is, if you amplify the frequency, the structure of the matter will change.
5. This self contained system is a hologram, what I call the super hologram. Everything within it is an expression of the hologram. One of the characteristics of a holographic picture is that every part of it is a smaller version of the whole.
6. It is as if reality is so connected that if you look at one small part, you can see things about other parts; the entire whole is contained in the parts. And in a sense, you can’t divide reality up because you’re cutting up a hologram; you can’t find where one particle is because it is always a reflection of all particles.
7. In a hologram, the whole pattern is whole and complete unto itself and if you were to take any little portion of this whole out and examine it closely you will see the entire pattern repeating itself again, again and again. Anywhere in this pattern, if we were to change one little aspect on anyone of these holograms, that change would be reflected throughout the entire system.
8. Quantum physics has revealed what [inaudible] masters will, with certainty that matter does not exist. The concept of substance arose from the philosophy of Aristotle and from that philosophy came science’s conception of matter. The fact of the matter is that the substance of the universe is consciousness. Belief that the substance of the universe is matter, leads to what I call a fear embodied dichotomy, as people in their quiet desperation, attempt to accumulate as many material possessions and riches as possible. In fact, the substance of the universe is consciousness; therefore, it is behavior that is important.
In watching the video, I simply did not fully appreciate comment #8 and comments which follow that relate to social programming and manipulation…..Jim
9. If you get into the realms of fear, fear is a very slow, dense vibrational state. The more you embody fear - and the whole of this manipulated society is structured to make us fear, to make us have stress, to make us worry about tomorrow - and have guilt about yesterday and forget about now – it brings us into a very slow vibrational dense state.
10. We should be very careful what we believe about the future. The more you attach to a belief system, the more you….if reality is holographic you are helping create it by believing it. You know the great clairvoyant Edgar Cayce said that reality is built out of thought and our every thought is like a spider building a web and that web begins to build and build.
11. Information is the key because this matrix, this illusory reality that we think is real…people say to me “What is the matrix?” answer, its information.
12. Information creates fractals; as information increases the number of fractals increase, mathematically speaking. This was demonstrated by a mathematician named Theodore Gordon. Fractals are unpredictable functions, so things are becoming more and more unpredictable.
13. When you start getting into fractals and chaos theory, when you look at it in terms of a society….this is where it starts to cross over into the so called Illuminati or the negative elite, the world leaders with their philosophy of order out of chaos. There is some truth to that, in the sense that when the system becomes highly unstabilized, there will be random shifts that suddenly self organize into higher complexity.
14. At the subatomic level, reality behaves in accordance with the expectation of the observer or the measurer, the scientist. Everything in the universe is composed of those subatomic particles.
15. These atoms are atomic particles that are moving at lightening speeds along huge empty spaces and the particles are not material objects, they are fluctuations of energy and information in a huge volume of energy and information.
16. What science is now showing is that when you can change the field that the atom is in, you change the atom; you are made of those atoms. So when we have feelings in our heart, we are changing the field that connects the stuff that everything is made of and we are literally altering our physical reality.
17. Once you establish the reality that we live in and the nature of what the physical body is, a biological computer, and what we are, which is consciousness, and then you start looking, as I have, at the way this world is structured and how it works and why they do this and why they do that….it suddenly brings into crystal clarity why the world is structured as it is. Because people look through their eyes and they think, this is the world, but it isn’t. It’s a tiny, tiny frequency range within an infinite energy field of infinite frequency ranges and basically it is like a holographic television channel.
18. It is the act of consciousness that actually creates the building blocks the universe is made of. I can’t imagine a universe without us, because it is the act of us observing the world around us that is creating, allowing us to create as we go in this participatory universe. We may never find the edge of our universe as we are looking to find what this universe looks like, we may never find the smallest particle in the quantum world to see what this stuff is that were made of and the reason is that everywhere we look, everywhere that consciousness explores with the expectation that something will be there…that exploration, that act of looking, observation is the act that creates something for us to see that we’re actually building this universe as we go.
19. Consciousness is the programming language of the universe. We are consciousness conductors, that’s what we do, that’s who we are. Consciousness goes through or emanates through us. We are the creators; we are the ones who are targeted on this planet because we are the ones who come into this reality just like everyone else does. If you switch your brain off and your are sucked into the mainstream media illusion, we must understand that we are being used because we create reality so we are manipulated in a certain way and if we are modulated in a certain way, then our creation becomes not ours, but somebody else’s.
20. What happens if [unintelligible] taking control of reality, I’m talking about reality, I’m talking about quantum physics, I’m talking about taking control of things so on the quantum level up, from the molecular level up [unintelligible]some kind of opening system that can be hacked using [unintelligible].
21. The world is like a ride in an amusement park and when you choose to go on it, you think it’s real because that’s how powerful our minds are and the ride goes up and down and round and round, it has thrills and chills. Its brightly colored and it’s very loud and its fun….for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question ‘Is this real or is this just a ride?’ and other people have remembered and they come back to us and they say “Hey, don’t worry, don’t be afraid ever because it’s just a ride”.