• 21 Comments  
  • Larry Davis Feb 26, 2012

Kyrani you are welcome

• KYRANI Feb 26, 2012

Thank you Larry Davis!

no problem at all thanks i do understand
    Hi Larry,
    No, I do not condemn the scientific community or anyone. I did not see you as doing such either. I think you took personally, what I was saying. It was not about you.

• slowlygetnthar Feb 26, 2012

Hi Larry,
    No, I do not condemn the scientific community or anyone. I did not see you as doing such either. I think you took personally, what I was saying. It was not about you.

Hey Karani 99 I do my home work to find out waht you are all about and you have some very interseting ideas here just for fun I am posting a link to your pages hope you dont mind...it is free press you know right?

Wow I went to this place and I am amazed at the work Karani has put into this.. is it true?
    it will take me a year to read it all. does anyone else perscribe to this stuff?
    I am NOT adverse to any new thoeries check this one out tho ok?

http://kyrani99.wordpress.com/

here is start of his adventure

We need to occupy the medical arena.. NOW!

Posted on November 21, 2011

What’s health really all about!

I have made many discoveries about how a person’s health can be adversely affected and how they can overcome the bad influences and restore their health. It is this information that i am sharing with the world.

(Note: all this information is to be treated as the author’s opinion. You need to investigate these matters to arrive at your own informed opinion.)

I have set out my findings about health and disease and my views on these findings but everything I say is of course only my own opinions. To discover the truth for yourself you need to question and investigate these matters. I provide experiments where appropriate to help you mimic the foul -game play, so that you can discover through first-hand experience what is involved and how it can impact on your health.
    go to
    http://kyrani99.wordpress.com/ to see entire pages on this and lets review this and let me know what others are doing in this area.
    thanks KYRANI 99

ONE WE ARE YES Feb 25, 2012
    @ Slowlygetnthar
    You are complaining of others voicing strong belief systems, do you also condemn the scientific community along with them ...
    pardon me but where did i do that???
    if i did please forgive me by all means and yes I DO QUESTION ALL SCIENCE AND RELIGION AND MYSELF AS WELL

thank you for your post Thank you for your comments also i am much releived.
    slowlygetntharFeb 25, 2012 Larry Davis,----PLEASE!---- Instead of just posting a link, could

THANK YOU ANGELWINGS YOU SAID IT BOY HOWDY FOR YOU.
    YOU are an angel

Thank you for your post...It is the only one I will respond to today for obvious reasons......The others are wasted words for me.
    I do not want to engage in a spiritual battle over Satan/ God or any other religious beliefs
    .I wont go there. however ..I am going to post a copy of your comment below so everyone can read it again. great advice thanks...
    Yours and the one from ANGELWINGS are my best bets here. thank you again.
    . I will in the future say something about the links I put in discussion as you suggest. Thank you.
    Also because of all the feed back I think I will go ahead and post my next one. It will create real controversy.
    It is a Primer to LIGHT BODY ascension. and how to teach humans how to use the Universal Mind and the LIGHT BODY to communicate.
    However before anyone tries any of that i will suggest they watch the movie " The Polar Express" and learn to "BELIEVE. " something new.
    Also the student must put away some OLD beliefs if they are to be successful in this experiment in life.
    Believe and it shall be yours....uh oh maybe Satan said that too????
    see your comment below ok?

slowlygetntharFeb 25, 2012

Larry Davis,----PLEASE!---- Instead of just posting a link, could you explain why you want folks to visit the link and what relevance it may have to things being discussed in these forums??? That would really be helpful.

Also, no matter what is posted, Larry, some folks just want to pontificate their beliefs about Satan and Alien Mind and Toto & the Wizard of Oz as Satan, etc.,...These religious diatribes derail discussion of whatever the original thread question is intended. If folks want to do prolonged rants about their belief systems, maybe they need to post their own threads or even start a blog elsewhere about those beliefs. It is occurring so often and monotonously as to become meaningless static in many instances, on these discussion boards.

• Anonymous Icon

Angelwings Feb 26, 2012

Wow, I can't believe what I'm reading here as responses. SATAN! I don't associate Satan with the IONS belief's. Healing, believing in the good from the power of our minds. What you believe or visualize can manifest itself. Larry Davis, has brought these powers into my life. I have benefited nothing but good things from his insights. Satan doesn't belong here. GOD belongs here. Stop injecting your beliefs into places where they don't belong.

• Anonymous Icon

DelamerDuverus Feb 26, 2012

@kyrani
    From our understanding there are three different Speciel Minds (what you call races) on the planet. There are the evil/inhumane ones, which we call those lost to the Alien Mind and who are like an infection or virus bent on destroying everything. There are those of the Mind of Duverus of the Mind of Man, those that feel the responsibility of straightening out the chaos created by the Alien Mind and aiding humanity, and then there is the Generation of Humanity who have not evolved past what we call the Fifth Pillar of Wisdom, fulfilling their basic needs, so that they are not looking yet to fulfil the Sixth Pillar of Wisdom as yet, that of Contribution to our Speciel Mind, but we should not call them "the masses" or "the market rabble" or the many other derogatory terms that those of the Alien Mind use to designate these unevolved souls. We should teach them and raise them up gradually, as gradual is best, and it is best we do so under God's guidance, because His vantage point is highest and the most peaceable.

This is the Reason for all the confusuion on our planet. As you say, there can't be a reconciliation with those of the Alien Mind. Satan is their father. However, there are many people who have been deceived who we can help, the "Lost sheep of the House of Israel", and we don't mean the State of Israel, so that they will be able to find their way out of the Mark of the Beast. The only counter-force to use against the forces raining down on us ever so swiftly now is education.

• KYRANI Feb 25, 2012

@Larry
    In your profile you say:
    “The power of NOW brings us to the path of enlightenment..........
    Today we visualise a peaceful planet for all. We transcend ALL our differences-NOW,
    .......................FOREVER.......................
    Visualise the peace we have right now as you prepare for tomorrow which may never come.”

Who is the “we” you speak of? There is no one human race! There are two types of humans that have irreconcilable differences and they are the humane/good and the inhumane/evil. There is no transcending them. When you understand that you understand why it is impossible to address the subject of the Universal Mind without a consideration of the subject of Satan.

You show that you are possibly living in a fantasy world in your last sentence because there is no peace that “we” visualize. The world is at war, civil wars are raging in every country in the world, some more visible than others and they have been raging for a long time. Only now they have reached fever pitch!

• KYRANI Feb 25, 2012

@ Slowlygetnthar
    You are complaining of others voicing strong belief systems, do you also condemn the scientific community along with them or is it only religious/spiritual beliefs with which you differ? There is a raging debate in the world today of scientists also pontificating their belief systems or are they acceptable to you? Belief systems are by their very nature the essence of noetics.

• KYRANI Feb 25, 2012

@ DelamerDuverus
    I did not say fighting evil on its terms. That would be futile because “its terms” are impotence. Evil has no force, it is just an illusion. The power is in The Mind and that is vested in the humane. There is no way that evil can win.

What’s the “JeSus”? Do you mean Je Sus? Or do you refer to Jesus? Did he really say “resist not evil”? I have to wonder if words were not put into his mouth because if he did then it would contradict his actions. He stood against evil alright.. all the way! He stood against evil/ resisted evil from the upturning of money lender’s tables outside the synagogues to casting out evil spirits in those possessed.

Sharing of understanding is the way because it is the understanding that every humane person has full power and can use it against evil without limitation. The “talents” are the ability to use the power of the mind, which evil cannot. The truth is that the exposure of evil is the destruction of evil. That truth is the duty of all humane people to bring to light to expose all that is evil and all that supports evil.. i.e., the false prophets or should we call them “the false profits”. The way is not to stand by idle. There is no fence to sit on. Those that remain inactive are by their very inaction supporting evil. They suffer the same fate, if not worse.

Evil people do look to attack weaknesses, however in attacking weaknesses the true warrior gains the opportunity to address the underlying issues so is able to remove the weaknesses and thereby gains more strength. When evil people attack a true warrior for Justice they seal their own destruction.. they sign their own death warrants. They are doomed.

If you want to know about the evil exposed and seen for the paper tiger that they are then go to my blogs (look under Kyrani). I am discussing them and how they operate to bring the truth to light and empower the humane, to help them gain the knowledge they need to investigate for themselves. Only when they investigate and discover firsthand for themselves are they empowered by such knowledge.

In your last sentence you say “Not many of us are empathetic”. Not many of us on earth? Or Not many of your group? And the words “not many” is vague. Firstly there is no such thing as a little bit pregnant. Either you are empathetic or you’re not! If there is one single criteria to distinguish between good and evil people it is empathy. The good /humane are empathetic and the evil/ inhumane are not empathetic, indeed they are antipathetic. The majority of people on earth are humane so empathetic. And there is no one group of people who can say “not many of us are empathetic”! Which side are you on?

• slowlygetnthar Feb 25, 2012

Larry Davis,----PLEASE!---- Instead of just posting a link, could you explain why you want folks to visit the link and what relevance it may have to things being discussed in these forums??? That would really be helpful.

Also, no matter what is posted, Larry, some folks just want to pontificate their beliefs about Satan and Alien Mind and Toto & the Wizard of Oz as Satan, etc.,...These religious diatribes derail discussion of whatever the original thread question is intended. If folks want to do prolonged rants about their belief systems, maybe they need to post their own threads or even start a blog elsewhere about those beliefs. It is occurring so often and monotonously as to become meaningless static in many instances, on these discussion boards.

• Larry Davis Feb 25, 2012

ARE YOU PEOPLE SURE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS LINK?
    you are IONS members are you not? with open minds?
    I will read more thoroughly the comments above but I must be missing something here.
    what the H does the universal mind have to do with Satan ? The H is not a pun it means HELL ha ha a little humor helps here. right?
    Sorry but I must be in the dark, and you must be in the light right?

http://www.mind-your-reality.com/universal_mind.html
    Larry

• Anonymous Icon

DelamerDuverus Feb 25, 2012

It is our understanding that we cannot fight evil on its terms or else we become a force ourselves. JeSus said, "Resist not evil." Stand against it, yes, through education and asking for guidance and protection. Our mentor told us that the only counter-force to use against evil is the sharing of understanding, the "talents", we have been given. The truth is the thing that evil fears most.

Your experience reminds us of our mentor, who said something to the effect that when they attack him they attack him at his weakest point, but that in the attack it only strengthens that weakness.

We still assert that God's vantage point and guidance is worth having because the evil ones know more about us than we do about them. That puts us at quite the disadvantage. Not many of us are empathetic.

• KYRANI Feb 25, 2012

God does not say that we cannot fight the beast and win. It asks a question but again we need to see that this is also written by human being and they had to go on what they understood at the time. Not only can we fight against it, we are infinitely stronger. satan has no power. All of the power is with God. When we ask of the universe we are really asking of God. satan has no place to ask because it rejects God and in doing so has rejected the place of power.

Evil people work as a collective in order to play foul games on unsuspecting people. And those foul games are all based on deception and intimidation. They try to push the victim to giving them an open door in the mind to do harm by treachery. And those things you speak of in using a person’s guilt against them. Indeed guilt and shame can be manufactured. It is done by presenting danger that is not apparent and then using this condition to present ideas that are unrelated. I discuss these sorts of game on my blog. When you know the truth you can stand against them. Satan is nothing more than the collective of evil people. They form a mind-set or what they themselves call “the evil spirit” and I have also heard evil people talk about their inner state, which is the evil spirit as the “evil creature”.

They have declared a war against me more than ten years ago and they have done everything in their power to destroy me and not only am I still standing but in better health now than ten or even twenty years ago. The humane people can unite and win no problem. And that time is coming and maybe in your words it is the time of the harvest.

• Anonymous Icon

DelamerDuverus Feb 24, 2012

@Kyrani
    In the understanding given us, Satan, what we call the Alien Mind, is actually a Speciel Mind on the plane of humanity before us, in the generation of Nimrod, who, to prevent God from casting it back to begin again because it was warlike, deceived us, the fourth generation of humanity, to mix our seed with the seed of the lower plane animals, causing a confusion of minds within which it could hide. God could have cast those rebellious souls and ourselves back to the Bottomless Pit of Time to begin again, but God found promise with our generation and decided to let the wheat and the tares grow until the "dividing of times", until the harvest, and then God would separate those who wanted to live in peace with those that love and make a lie and who are responsible for the misery on the Earth.

So, we find ourselves trying to gain some ground with the Alien Mind continually attacking humanity, but the Bible says, "Who is like the Beast? Who can make war with it?" We cannot. That is why we have to seek and find God and gain His guidance.

You make a good point about fear, shame and guilt. However, we have seen the Alien Mind play on these within the mind of an individual to off balance them. Our young son had done something wrong and he admitted it to us and promised to do better. However, within an hour he was in such deep guilt, overwhelming guilt, that we knew it was an attack, and when we challenged it, it left and he went on like the event had never happened. These deadly sins can still be used against us if we are unwary. This is why many returning soldiers are committing suicide. The Alien Mind replays and replays scenes the soldiers have in their minds, the horrors of war they have seen and may have committed themselves, coloring them in guilt and fear, and because the Alien Mind is empathetic, it can even encourage these soldiers to take their lives. This is especially true if they are drug users, either drugs of abuse or psychotropic, SSRI like drugs.

• KYRANI Feb 24, 2012

I had seen this site recently and thought little of it but since it was mentioned here I went back to have a closer look. In my opinion it is commercially packaged theology that unfortunately preys on people’s ignorance. It gives an illusory picture and worse still it leads people further into ignorance instead of truth. The author, who claims this material her own, has copied it from books written 40 years ago and longer, such as The Power of Positive Thinking, Creative Visualization, The Magic of Believing and on and on. Some of it is a complete re-hash. And while much of the message of these books is positive, a lot depends on how it is taken and re-presented.

The overall message is that since the spark of Divinity in all of creation is the same /from the same source, then all is one. This is not true and not what Oneness is about. Good and evil, humane and inhumane are not the same, nor have they the same destiny. It's message is deceptive in other ways too. One way worth mentioning because it is very common, is that it implies responsibility for crimes committed on the shoulders of good /humane people by saying you have to forgive the evil/inhumane otherwise you are at fault. This sends a strong signal to all evil people of “hey do crime as much as you like, shamelessly, mercilessly, remorselessly and at the end of the day they got to let you off with it and you get to go to Heaven as well because we’re all supposedly one”. This is garbage.

I’ve seen this message promoted also as "focus on the light only and don't look at the darkness". Sound reasonably but it causes real darkness and more suffering. Evil can only operate in the darkness of ignorance. The light of knowledge renders evil impotent because evil is impotent. God/The Absolute is where the power is and only good /humane people have access to that power. Evil people shun the Divinity so by their own actions they render themselves impotent. Evil people can only do harm while ever they can use deception and intimidation and to get these they need good people ignorant of what is done.

@ DelamerDuverus
    Satan does not exist within God. Satan is none other than the collection of evil people and the common mindset they forge. The ideas are not of themselves evil. Only when ideas are selected and associated can we start to talk about evil. However even at this stage it is not really evil. To be evil these ideas have to lead to ongoing crimes, which we see in the world in a variety of forms. Also I have to differ with you on a little more. Fear, shame and guilt are not bad. Fear is a defence mechanism and for a person to feel shame and guilt means they must still have a conscience. I agree with you in that hate, greed, lust and prejudice are evil qualities. These are the main qualities of evil people and I would have added apathy and cruelty at least as well. Humane people no matter how much they miss the point of it all (ie., sin), they do not possess these qualities.. ever!

• Anonymous Icon

DelamerDuverus Feb 24, 2012

Beautiful article! Thanks.

However, we have to be careful, because there is the Alien Mind, what the religions call satan, and though it exists within God, it is more like an infection in the Body/Mind of the Living God, a contradiction to life, and its fruits are all the misery in this world which it creates through our acceptance of fear, hate, shame, greed, lust, guilt and prejudice, so that if we cast these out and always seek the Living God and His Universal Mind, then we will eventually find God's peace. The Alien Mind is a great deceiver and like Lucifer can illuminate humanity, but its goal is complete enslavement of humanity and its eventual destruction.

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS