We emerge from perfection
On a mission of expansion
Star dusted bodies
Assuming density and
Falling into imperfection

Healed only by alignment
With our essence and
That from which we radiate

As i scan the posts and discussions here I am struck by the pre-dominance of themes relating to healing. Is it not true that our imperfection is merely illusion and that healing can be realised by identifying with our essence?

Namaste

• 23 Comments  
  • Anonymous Icon

Jim Centi Feb 29, 2012

On the subject of healing, the link below is a video taken at a hospital in China that does not use drugs. The video shows a sonogram of a three inch cancerous tumor disappearing in less than three minutes and it explains how this was done.

It relates to the quantum field and the reciprocal communication between it and our mental and emotional state…..Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufVjdvRw4LM

• Anonymous Icon

BECHAMEL Feb 16, 2012

p.s.

God by any name, be it higher power, creator, maker btought up elsewhere on threads, would have NO NEED for a weapon as the kind I have described below. Being omnipotent and intelligent, why would there be a need?

• Anonymous Icon

BECHAMEL Feb 16, 2012

Too much bias against med field in general sensed in remarks not black and white issue of good & evil- which you seemed to be leading discussion on, in statements concerning medical, in general. So no, not discussion here, not possible. I appreciate your experiences you define this way I wish you well ; I think what you define as evil may differ from my concepts. I cannot say. Mine is variable, built upon my experiences. Yours are yours.

• KYRANI Feb 15, 2012

@Bechamel.
    It seems to me you are not interested in genuine discussion from the undercurrent your comments contain in this and other threads. In any case, you say “Not interested in proving anything. Here or anywhere. Not anymore, anyway", so as the “fight or flight syndrome” has been explained to you by the doctors and you say psi has nothing to do with it, then there is nothing to say.

• Anonymous Icon

BECHAMEL Feb 15, 2012

p.s.

Technically speaking, one can practically be 'given' cancer in numerous forms, such as I just found out, by route of viral infections; I was not aware prior of this potential, that certain viruses predispose some to developing cancers, some more aggressive, more so than otherwise would be expected without exposure. Since there are people whom do intentionally spread these, it would be an example of negativity manifested and not neccessarily deserved by recipients. Such can also be shared unintentionally. I doubt karma has to do, with it.

• Anonymous Icon

BECHAMEL Feb 15, 2012

As to "toxic" that is relative. Treatment I find helpful you might call toxic and vice verse. Applying a blanket statement one way or other, not going to help, I do not think anyway.

• Anonymous Icon

BECHAMEL Feb 15, 2012

kyrani,

misquote-attribute of words.

Not comparing (nor even know you). Speculating, general of whats happened to good people attempting to right wrongs. Try & think of people whom made a difference in spite of opposition, can see it going on locally, nationally, internationally, injustices, small & great; what already faced, am contemplating. Sad good people leave in such terrible ways,efforts not realized in lifetime, plays out endlessly through time. Not comparing self to anyone; not @ all.

Was in part thinking about world, my insignificant role, in it.

Whatve permitted others to make of me, am powerless to change. Not meant for me to address by design.

After persons we knew were shot (most though not all people whom shot if could somehow ask, probably say hadnt expected to go out that way) & another we knew instructed a person how to use weapon, knowing person going to use to end own life (& did. Person instructing, former military, laughed, when told me). Since then, have had # of people wanting to know our "politics" on 'control', wish for us to know how respected/kind/harmless people whom own guns, how useful. Yelled @ by owner raising topic, wanting know are we 'liberals',try & instigate argument, maybe just upset me, not sure or both (maybe just so I deteriorate further & can be assigned as even more marginalized than already feel, unsure).

Merely thinking in midst of this of MLK due to way he went out. That just one; sometimes try picture people saying such things to MLK,JFK, try to picture how theyd respond if could?

One thing yelled @ me: (we)'want' to 'take' away guns, dont we? Never once two way talk, just yelled @, try instigate reaction. Known many people use for hunting & have not disrespected anyone for wanting to own. Nor trying.

We use a gun; water gun. For behavior modification with pet. Somewhat useful.

Some things you just DO NOT "heal" from & if @ all which infrequent, not well enough, never same again, bullet wounds # up there (cigarettes rank close). We were assaulted & had there been guns involved, things couldve turned badly, quick. Certain there are arguments similar for people owning one ( been presented with) but wonder statistically how many people shot by own.

For saying stuff like this now finally, risk being considered both 'anti' gun/ anti militia. Am not & do lousy job conveying. If make smallest progress trying, taken out of context. Have zero interest to argue, even less having things brought up in contexts dont fully comprehend, but presumed to. Taken me over decade to formulate anything close & this only from being pursued. Which almost as upsetting as deaths.

I never heard shots that took lives mentioned (& never had to hear whiz by own head @ war ) & for even saying such things, have had people joke about someone getting filled with lead, in end nobody hears that. Just this.

• Anonymous Icon

BECHAMEL Feb 15, 2012

Kyrani,

I have had fight or flight syndrome explained to me following numerous injuries which were not my fault. If anyone implies I manifested these are a hundred degrees wrong. Or has interests against me. Probably both. Neither is imagined and has zip to do with psi anything. Thanks for reply.

• Anonymous Icon

BECHAMEL Feb 15, 2012

Kyrani,

I have had fight or flight syndrome explained to me following numerous injuries which were not my fault. If anyone imolies I manifested these are a hundred degrees wrong.

• Anonymous Icon

BECHAMEL Feb 15, 2012

desertrose,

You know the answer to that, dont you?

The friend of mine whom tried to blame herself for her cancer due to negativity manifested also blamed herself for illness of her child. People respond differently to things, but this is common. There may have been a common link between the two conditions, but it was unknown to her, to many, if it applies.

In the end it probably does not matter.

• Anonymous Icon

BECHAMEL Feb 15, 2012

K,

People pass from this world, or if you prefer from this to the next realm, marginalized, lied about, scorned and abused. All the time.

Years after his demise, Nostradamus is misinterpreted all the time, questioned. There are people we have never heard of, whom held the one of several keys to world peace or such, we never even knew their name.

At one time, I pressed for a dying loved one to have certain adjustments and improvements to regimen in order to help facilitate potential improvement and stability in condition, which was not promising. I researched studies, obscure ones, anything. The regimen came out of another overwhelming health crisis (which for its timing, could not have been worse and was incredibly upsetting because it had been avoidable, if anyone had listened). I was not responsible for the care of this person, but we are all for one another and I tried. I was ignored and worse. I was told by some to be patient, as if I was not. There was a very real urgency. It affected not only me deeply. As it turns out my concerns are not lacking in basis, scientifically for one. That is of zero comfort, because it is not possible now to do anything. I am resented and misattributed. I will leave the world just that way apparently. Not interested in proving anything. Here or anywhere. Not anymore, anyway.

Suffering and being regarded poorly for years on end does impact people negatively when things were not ideal to start with inclusively.

• KYRANI Feb 15, 2012

@Istron
    The disease of ignorance that I refer to is not the usual disease but healing is a central issue. Ignorance of our true nature is the true cause of all suffering. When we awakened to our essential nature and become enlightened then this life is a whole different ball game. This is exemplified by Leonidas, the Spartan king in ancient Greece, who was no doubt an enlightened and humane human being. He fought carefree at Thermopylae against hundreds of thousands of Persian with just 1300 warriors. He fought gallantly to the death.. carefree, because his action arouse out of the spiritual power of enlightenment! And contrary to what a lot of people believe, some Greeks among them, he was supremely successful. He did two very important things that are as much topical here today in the war against disease and evil people, as it was then for the sake of democracy. Firstly he fundamentally disempowered the enemy, the Persians. Secondly he helped to embolden the Greeks, so much so, that Alexander the Great was able, with a fully volunteer army of freedom fighters, to give the Persians such a hiding, on their own home turf, that that they are still reeling from the effects and beating themselves up about it today.. 1400 years later! These are my ancestors. I am made of their mettle. And I too am prepared and resolved to fight to the death if need be for the sake of Justice, for the healing of the humane people of the earth. And may those who have a conscience join me.

Being informed helps, but is not enough. To get empowered, to become invincible one needs realization of the knowledge. Trying to still the mind without addressing the issues that the ideas indicate is futile action. As for my healing methods.. they can be and will be checked out scientifically! I share information freely for the benefit of humane but at the same time I stress –they MUST investigate. Only if one finds out for one’s self will one become empowered, firsthand experience is necessary. Criticize as much as you like but only words that stand on an unshakable foundation stand the test of time. I mean to raise awareness and that does not happen by people just accepting stuff blindly. Humane people on hearing the truth become switched on and do investigate because their health and their lives are at stake. They may be afraid of the evil that they need to stand against but that they will overcome once they see the treachery and medically misinformed. They will reclaim their power and become invincible as is their birth right. The truth of healing is known and when one element in a complex system has made the change, the whole system is bound for change, aye has already changed. My discoveries… yeah evidence-based and peer reviewed alright, because the evidence when seen is “in your face”, it’s check mate! And the experiments do not need fancy equipment, university degrees and multi-million dollar budgets. They need only 'good will' to be reviewed.

• KYRANI Feb 15, 2012

@Bechamel. I never said “thoughts impact tissue”, they don’t. Here a couple of issues do regards healing. You ask about your friend’s ex -not only ex-spouses are suspect. 80% of women & 40% of men are abused by their spouses, who use treachery to the hilt. Indeed no amount of allopathic medicine will cure them. They get well only when the foul play ends. The motives vary. For most the issues is control, especially of a spouse with a career. Thus 1-2yrs of a nasty cancer that “keeps coming back” fits the bill nicely. And they will “stand by them” and they will “be supportive” and it is all show. And I have even seen where both are toxic. The victimized spouse will not move against the foul play when it is pointed out to them. Rather they use their own toxic network to “get the shoe goes on the other foot”! For all toxic people relationship is a battle ground. Others marry a humane person to have their kids. Then when the children are of “trainable age”, commonly 5-8 years old, they “kill off” the humane spouse with cancer so that they can then go on to train their children in the ways of being evil “without interference”.

You say that I am creating further injustices! And you cite Martin Luther King Jr and “the manner in which he was ended; all for trying to right wrongs.” And you ask “How can you explain to anyone how you arrived at a cure without emphasizing the disease...how to eliminate the injustice without emphasizing it? Without fanning the flames of opposition? Is that even possible? How?”

Knowing how the disease is created is paramount to healing. It’s turning the lights on, not fanning evil flames. No amount of wishful thinking, +ve thinking, “being strong”, “just pray to God” is going to help one little iota. No diets, no type of foods etc are of any use either, except where they may act as placebos to some extent, but even then the foul play has to end for remission. Exposing evil is action for JUSTICE. People need to distinguish between humane (good) people and inhumane (evil) people and their evil ways. Like you said “I have had people in 'caring professions' behave in very uncaring ways.” Only toxic people in caring professions behave in uncaring ways. The need is for knowledge and realization. Only when good people do nothing do evil people triumph.

U said “The one with the most force probably trumps the other, but it is not always the good. That is exceedingly unfortunate, but so.” NOT SO! The force of good when invoked ALWAYS triumphs over evil. Evil is illusion & deception. It falls like a house of cards under the weight of the truth. I am standing against a vast number of evil people both in & out of Australia and I am 1. They seek my life at every turn and for 10 yrs now! My health is better today than 20yrs ago. I’ve lost a few battles but I’m winning the war. If I can do this alone, how much more can humane people do when they get involved. If you think evil will trump good you are mistaken.

• Anonymous Icon

BECHAMEL Feb 14, 2012

There are people whom have pain which goes unspecific to a cause, which can result in lack of address, which can drive a person insane; fitting, since the actual physical pain can possibly be blamed on a mental condition, further compounding the issue. Telling a person in this position to just think positive or rely on healing techniques which do not help or make matters worse, amounts to further cruelty.

• Anonymous Icon

istron Feb 14, 2012

@Kyrani
    What is this disease of ignorance that you refer to. Some people are in real pain from disease of the body and not the mind. You may have cancer ravaging your body or your own immune system attacking you like those that suffer lupus. No state of peaceful rest in the human consciousness is going to overcome these types of disorders. Your concept of healing may be some type of coping mechanism but not method of remedy for true disease.

• Anonymous Icon

BECHAMEL Feb 14, 2012

Another for Kyrani,

If truly believe thoughts impact tissue, for better; would this not also work inversely? So, what if as I was directing positive energy towards my friend, someone else was actually, directing negative energy towards my friend, the one with cancer...to follow this through on these concepts, I would have to believe she was given cancer via these negative thoughts because is a logical conclusion if what you say is true. She did have an ex spouse, they were not on speaking terms, should I believe it was him sending negative energy over her way that resulted in this? I do not think so.

But being perceptive to positive thoughts also means we can perceive negative. Mind control is how in part large numbers of people have been mass murdered throughout history. Separated from loved ones and boarded onto transports in some cases, led to deaths without uprising significant enough to counter it,( until many sufferings later, a war was launched...more suffering ). If subjected to enough abuse, even the threat of it is enough to result in submission. And is proof that if enough people are not aligned for you, it is equivalent to being aligned against, if lack of response by so many not directly involved, in some cases results in the same outcome. People can be made to feel as if they deserve to die, Kyrani. It happens as often as the inverse. To believe one is to do the same for flip side. In the end it would amount to the same thing. I have had people in 'caring professions' behave in very uncaring ways. Have also had the inverse. The one with the most force probably trumps the other, but it is not always the good. That is exceedingly unfortunate, but so.

Otherwise, we would not have things like war to begin with, over and again. What is more frightening to me than this are people whom think these are good ideas. That war is like the equivalent of having a controlled burning away of groundbrush in the forrest every now and again and that it is ultimately for the best. It is not.

Even protests intended for betterment are bred out of injustices (your situation you describe, as a result of mistreatment) and some end up creating further injustices. Martin Luther King Jr comes to mind, the manner in which he was ended; all for trying to right wrongs. How can you explain to anyone how you arrived at a cure without emphasizing the disease...how to eliminate the injustice without emphasizing it? Without fanning the flames of opposition? Is that even possible? How?

It seems like all progress has in its midst, anything but. On a more personal level I find these concepts to be distressing applied to others circumstances and then, own circumstances.

• Anonymous Icon

BECHAMEL Feb 14, 2012

Kyrani,

It may help to understand these thoughts, not deeply entrenched beliefs when I say certain things. Assuming what you say is so, anything used for good can be used not for? You see? People take such concepts, misapply. For example, a friend I had whom felt ashamed to have cancer; this an outgrowth of concepts of which you speak. She believed what she was given on subject, that is, negative thoughts and energy resulted in her affliction, she felt badly for "manifesting" illness. Untrue.

Also can counter any positive energy claimed can be derived, as its assuming an outcome is possible, when it does not come to pass implies some lack of faith, or hope or belief on part of that person; or implying someone has negative accumulated "karma" from this or other realm when things go poorly, another concept which @ its core well intended, but harmful potentially. What essentially being said,if someone fails to have results from concentrating and sincerely hoping, appealing according to particular method, that blame for failure rests on lack of technique or within individual. This can amount to cruelty, when people are living with things as fr example intractable pain which for many requires more than the methods described. Suffering to large degree,subjective. People have no doubt died being made to feel ineffectual failures because they felt they couldnt muster enough positive energy. That, tragic. I applaud any efforts to remain positive & overcome any adversity. But understand there are ways people misuse this; This is what in part trying to say.

I will also tell you something interesting that happened. During a persons terminal illness, we concentrated on envisioning destruction of a tumor, in inoperable location. I pictured it dissolving and dissapearing. Another involved in this told me, imagined compressing it, with his hands. On next film image, the tumor was compressed, from a ball shape to more of a sandwich...thered also been radiation & chemo involved! Im open to possibility & concede it didnt hurt to envision this. To say it undeniably resulted in this effect verses coincidence, cannot say. In other words, what are the odds the tumor wouldve taken on any other shape in response to treatment & why nnot do this and then dissolve and dissappear? Because it was done "wrong"? I believe the person whom told me he believed he impacted things in this way, which in some circles makes me a laughing stock. But in saying this, again, there are other possibilities. What if instead of thinking about the tumor at all, which is thinking about the tumor, what if we had focused on envisioning him whole and well? I am certain beyond a doubt we did, do this, also. The person left this world in not an enviable condition and suffered, terribly.

• KYRANI Feb 14, 2012

@Bechamel
    thoughts of healing can't hurt alright but if they are not specific they will only have a very small effect. The more specifically you can target a problem the more you can succeed.

• KYRANI Feb 14, 2012

@ desertrose said “.. Healing and how it stems from others toxicity in relation to you” ??? Please explain! Healing does not stem from toxicity in whichever way you care to name. What about newborn babies? You might tell us what healing you’ve searched for & maybe you’d get some answer as to why some and not all. I personally do not see that. All can heal themselves.
    @ Bechamel said “.. unclear if it is any sort of mysterious process outside standard practices..” What do you mean by standard practices? With respect to “mysterious process” do you mean mental processes”. Consider parapsychology gives evidence that the mind is not simply the biochemical /bioelectrical activities that go on inside your brain. If mind was just a product of our brains then there would be no connection between people. Ask a robot if this is not so. There would certainly be no ESP. Parapsychology makes very significant contributions to our understanding of Reality and our interactions because they are not just physical. Evidence for this is in neglect. A parent not physically absent can still cause neglect. A parent who, for whatever reason –intentional or unintentional- is too preoccupied cannot connect mentally (bond) with their child. The child feels the absence as coldness in the relationship and begins to seek attention to try and address this problem.
    It is precisely because we have a common mental platform, the mind, that we see healing and healers and toxicity too. Evil people’s methods of deception depend on the presentation of harmful ideas to an unsuspecting person as to cause them to react somatically. Furthermore people who perceive what is going on (by ESP) can protect themselves. Healing is essentially about the proper discharging from mind (and not just out of consciousness) of the malicious ideas that have been presented to them thro
    ugh ESP/psi and which the other person had mistakenly accepted as real or at least as their own thinking. Ideas act as directives that move the body. When those ideas are harmful they cause disharmony in the body. For example the idea of danger arouses fear and if the danger is inexplicable and perplexing then circular thinking or worry is initiated. These two emotions fear and worry (anxiety), which are somatic states, are contradictory. In fear the metabolism is raised while in worry the metabolism is pegged at rest conditions so that the brain does not have to compete with the musculature for fuel materials. If fear and worry co-exist for a long time in the body they cause conflicting conditions for the heart in particular. The heart gets signals to go fast and slow at the same time and can become fatigued or damaged. Healing comes about when this situation is resolved and that requires recognizing that the ideas presented are valueless. They provide no basis for reality because they are the mere suggestions. Thus those ideas can be discharge from mind, thus their body returns to normal function. This is healing.

• Anonymous Icon

BECHAMEL Feb 14, 2012

It does not hurt to encourage thoughts of healing however. We tried doing this during a family members terminal illness and a friends med condition. Cant hurt.

• Anonymous Icon

BECHAMEL Feb 14, 2012

If anyone proposes they can heal themselves or another via thoughts, the converse would also have to be true. Just as saying love connects us, so would negative emotions. Neglect does happen, so does malpractice. If it is intentional, could be considered malicious, but unclear if it is any sort of mysterious proccess outside standard practices any more than the inverse of this which is preferable.

• desertrose Feb 13, 2012

I am thoroughly exhausted by people who ramble on about Healing and how it stems from others toxicity in relation to you. This is too general a statement what about newborn babies?. I have searched my entire life to no end for healing and have found NOTHING! Why some and not all?
    Namaste
    ~Denyse

• KYRANI Feb 12, 2012

It depends on what sort of healing you're talking about. If you mean the disease of ignorance then surely identifying with our true essense is the remedy. However healing of the body requires a recognition of what is wrong and from my experience, both the need to return the body to rest or at least a state where there is no functional overload on organs or functional conflict and to address any changes, which is mainly the result of damage but not only. All of the major diseases are really states of unrest of one sort or another and the damage that results from these states. I use mental prescriptions which address the changes at the mental level, and that is in the non-physical realm of the mind and not simply in the brain, although there are changes in the brain as a result. A part of the healing process is also to address any toxic interaction of others associated with the person needing healing. All of the major diseases, again from my experience arise out of toxic relationships and foul game play.

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS