Discussions

Anonymous Icon

Life is Good, All is Well

Posted April 25, 2011 by WendyAnn in Open

Anonymous Icon

commented on May 2, 2011
by tamsinstead

There is a world where life is good and all is well and it is right here on earth. It exists beyond a thin, transparent veil of conscious perception that, in spite of its fragility, has power greater than a thick lead wall to those who live within it. We, who reside outside the veil, walk amongst you and appear to be quite ordinary at times and at others very unusual. Most of you do not know that we’re different, but we recognize one another through our feelings and vibrations. We live in the everyday world, but ours is a magical land of beauty, synchronicity, pleasant surprises and friendly folk. We exist on many different economic and social levels, but what we do have in common is that in our world, life is good and all is well.
I’m not speaking of a fantasy place on another planet or in a different time; I’m talking of right here and right now. We live in a wonderful rapidly evolving world, full of fascinating people and places, but we must lift the veil of illusion which we have grown to accept and learn to see life as it really is. Do you think that in an infinite and abundant universe, inhabited by enlightened, intelligent beings, a beautiful place such as the Earth would be created so that humans could suffer? Of course not, we have fashioned our world and taken a few wrong turns, but the time has come for us, as luminous life forms, to get back on the journey we came here to experience.
Life is good and all is well; but only if you believe that to be so. I not only believe it, I know it and the reason I know it, beyond a shadow of a doubt, is because I live it and see it daily. I feel as though I am the luckiest person alive. Do you feel that way?

• 3 Comments  
  • Anonymous Icon

tamsinstead May 02, 2011

I really do get a tad pissed off with these rather smug (a la Abraham Hicks) statements. The vast majority of which I would bet come from the gainfully employed, sheltered and fed of the predominantly Western World.

Come to SE Asia and tell the scraping by day to day monotony of pure survival.

And yes I am aware that there are other nations, the majority of which are on subsistence pay, if any at all.Not to mention the thousands in 'developed' countries. I just happen to live HERE. Do yourself a favour and broaden your view.

PS I agree with slowlygetnthar.

• desertrose May 02, 2011

Heck, I need some of you "kicka poo joy juice"!!! I guess you do not live in NYC like I do (lol). All the best to you and I hope that the feeling lasts wish I could tap into it.
    Peace.

• slowlygetnthar Apr 28, 2011

If you are as you claim, then, why do you need validation via others' experiences? Why not just be...and be happy?

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS