Discussions

I need work today please read my experience

Posted March 20, 2011 by Larry Davis in Open

commented on March 23, 2011
by akash

MICHELLE MASON

HAPPYHABIT74@gmail.com
OBJECTIVE
Obtain a position where my interest in helping people grow and learn can be accomplished.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
I am experienced in Microsoft Suite, Excel, Word, Perrla and Blackboard. I can type 40 wpm. I am also experienced with multiple phone lines, fax and internet. I have 12 years working with the general public and 16 years working with the disabled.
EDUCATION
Bachelors Degree in Psychology Walden University June 2009 – February 2011
Degree in Psychology and graduated with high honors as well as Psi Chi. I have taken such classes as Child Development, Communication, Psychology as a Natural Science, Psychology as a Social Science, Social Responsibility, Cross-Cultural Psychology, Adult Human Development, Social Influences on Behavior, as well as Statistics in Behavioral Sciences.

AA Edmonds Community College Lynnwood, WA August 2001- December 2003
Legal process, contracts, research, probate, civil procedure, labor law, tort/personal injury, copyright, arbitration, family law, intellectual property.
Psychology, child psychology, abnormal psychology.
Two quarters of American Sign Language.

Cosmetology Certificate Everett Plaza Beauty Everett, WA October 1996-June 1997

WORK EXPERIENCE
Daycare Assistant Sweet Peas Preschool and Daycare July 2009-Present
Providing assistance to the owner of the daycare in caring for the children, cleaning, cooking, scheduling, creating menus, and arts and crafts.

Daycare Assistant Teacher Sept 2008- July 2009
Providing care for up to 13 one year olds. Keeping children focused on activities. Serving snacks and lunch. Clean up.

Great Clips Stylist/Sunshine Coordinator Sept 2007- Sept 2008
Customer service, product knowledge, employee morale.

TGF Cuts Stylist Dec 2005-Sept 2007
Customer service, making appointments, reminder calls, product knowledge.

Verizon Northwest: Customer Service Rep Sept 2005- Dec 2005
Customer service calls, billing, installs, move orders, disconnects, payment arrangements, setting technician appointments.

Satwant Pander: Paralegal July 2004-Sept 2005
Investigate facts and laws, decide how to prepare cases. Analyze and organize material. Prepare written reports for Attorney. Prepare legal documents. File pleadings with the court clerk. Direct delivery of subpoenas. Bookkeeping, billing.

Great Clips Manager July 1997- July 2001
Supervise up to 8 employees at a time. Market the new salon, order supplies and product. Train new employees. Interviewing, hiring, disciplinary actions and paperwork. Problem solving. Customer service. Prepare schedules. Fax paperwork to owner nightly.

Stay in touch with IONS