Discussions

A conversation with Theoldman: Do you know the answer to these three questions?

Posted Feb. 28, 2011 by Theoldman in Open

commented on March 12, 2011
by heartsong

I would like to start a discussion on the following three questions.

1) Do you know where you came from before you arrived on this planet?

2) Do you know why you are here on this planet?

3) Do you know where you will go when you leave this planet?

I would like to use this medium to explore what your answers to these questions mean in your life. Please keep your replies on subject with as few words as possible. I find when we spend a little time to say in the fewest words what is true, that we tend to hit the target in a very unique way. I am asking these questions of you from your heart of experience and your knowing of who we truly are. I have been searching for other people around the world who have arrived at the same answers as myself - which I will reveal at the end of this conversation. Blessings, my friends, in this time of the dark rising, in it's last hour before the dawn of humanities awakening to who we truly are in this cosmos. This is the time of "the remembering and knowing" and this conversation is but one spark in the Fire of Creation. Each step a heart beat - and each breath a prayer - for a world of creative peace where humanity does no harm. Eamonn

• 26 Comments  
  • heartsong Mar 12, 2011

Sometimes knowing and believing are not the same, but I believe:
    I came from love/positive energy
    I am here to love/give positive energy...sometimes easier said than done. The journey is sometimes difficult.
    I will go back to love/positive energy

• DyckDyck Mar 11, 2011

I am this planet. If otherwise, how can we conceive of connection (syn: oneness)?

• Anonymous Icon

Kerian Mar 10, 2011

These questions are very human and testify of a huge dose of antropocentrism: I am, I was and I shall be. Seen the age and the size of our universe it is maybe more appropriate to reduce - and relativate out - the human factor. Thus, the questions should be:

1. Who created the universe?
    2. Is the universe real?
    3. What is the purpose of the creation?

Only when we have answered these questions can we go to the microscopic level of the ego. It is rather obvious that talking about human feelings like the greater love - on an even more microscopic level - is mere occupational therapy as long as we cannot formulate a reasonable answer on the more general question. The only answer that can be given on cosmogenetical and eschatological questions is that we do not know, that we (most likely) cannot know and very probably cannot even grasp. A very complete answer to these questions was given 2500 years ago by the father of relativism, Herakleitos, when he said: "panta rhei". Even though rulers never liked relativism - because it also relativates values like good and bad - history is proving more and more that any philosophical or scientific answer must be relativated with the one-liner "does it matter?". From a religious view-point this answer seems to cynical and can in its turn be relativated with another one-liner "isn't it wonderful?". The greatest gift to receive in a world that grows more and more cynical is to be able to perceive with awe. This values the mesmerizing about questions of existence higher than the answer to these questions. The basis of all knowledge and religion is to wonder about the genesis of things.

• Anonymous Icon

krussellgal Mar 09, 2011

I am an amalgam of the energy of myself and some of my ancestors whom I've touched/entangled through the ages manifested in this form. I came from the collective.
    My purpose here is to love all of creation including myself and gain enlightenment of my dual nature so as to become one with the collective while still in this form.
    When my form ceases functioning my energy will go back to the collective.

• Anonymous Icon

jfbaier Mar 09, 2011

1. I'm not sure of this answer.
    2. I think we're here to be the best that we can be, which involves our reaching the highest level of consciousness as well as helping others, physically and spiritually.
    3. Because i have heard from many other loved ones who have passed over, I believe we transfer to another Life somewhere. I just don't know any more than that at this time.

• Anonymous Icon

anjat Mar 09, 2011

to me at this moment what makes the most sense ...
    We come from a higher state of being to this plane to experience all that this 'level' has to offer, to learn but most importantly to experience, and that need not only be good but also bad - we live in a world of duality and therefore need to learn and experience both.
    We live thousands of lives on this planet or another - how can you learn anything much in just one..
    Don't get lost in your emotions - learn and experience as much as you can and OPEN YOUR MIND - never say "this is it" always be open to learn what is next, what is more.
    When we die - I think we return to a higher plane of being and chose a next life, a new experience or an unfinished one. Turn inwards, not out - everything is just a reflection of yourself. We are all one. ♥

• DyckDyck Mar 09, 2011

1) Do you know where you came from before you arrived on this planet?
    "I didn't come here, and I ain't leavin." (Willy Nelson)

2) Do you know why you are here on this planet?
    If I AM this planet would that change your question? Perhaps you're asking, do I know my purpose? In the latter my purpose is to come to fully realize that I am God, that I am one with everything (not to be confused w any religious doctrine).

3) Do you know where you will go when you leave this planet?
    The question may not be right one as it is based on assumptions foreign to me. It demonstrates how much unrealized conditioning is at work in our everyday thinking and acting. (how do I know I'm really here? did I come from somewhere else? can I or will leave the planet?) I'm not setting myself apart from this. I may call this out here, but I too have this same conditioning dictating the patterns of my thinking.

• Anonymous Icon

mids1 Mar 09, 2011

-Came from an energy state of being = light, force, intelligence, armony, love and whatever I believe & choose it is!

- At first when young, didn't know, but there was always something inside of me saying: "I know I'm here for "something" . . . now in my late 50's I am in that "something" & it's a challenge knowing that I'm separate from that state of being but at the same time I'm still connected to it. I have accepted this with unconditional love. In the middle of this challenge and after a looooot of "experiences" I have finally "fallen in love with myself" meaning that I can be alone and never feel lonely because I'm connected with everbody. I have also learned that all of my perceptions depends of my points of view, and my experiences will depend of those perceptions and that experiences will be my "VERDAD", honoring everyones "verdad". I need to grow and practice, all my theory about love and care "first with myself" (that's my deal) and hopefully "pepper" my happyness with others! that's a lot of work but I'm really enjoying it!

-I'll go back to that same place or state or dimension or divine matrix, here, there and everywhere (whatever you want to call it) to come back and maybe meet you!

PS: sorry for my english and grammar I'm from Perú.

mids

• Anonymous Icon

bvdbuijs Mar 09, 2011

1) My energy is the result of/has been created by the loving energy of two people.
    2) On a material level I'm here to create added value to people. On a spiritual level I'm here to learn how to let loose, connect with the world around me and grow in consciousness and by doing so adding "value" to the growing universal consciousness.
    3) Leaving is the ultimate "letting loose". I will become one with the universe. My energy will live one within my children and their children and so on.

• Theoldman Mar 08, 2011

I apologize to some of you in regards to the length of your reply. Please feel free to respond to these questions as you see fit. What I really am trying to see and show is an actual example of our collective - to know these questions and answers reveals something even more wonderful when taken in context of this site and it's purpose. The opportunity to see others having similar views from differing life paths speaks volumes to me about how we are truly connected - alive in "The Field of Schemes. - Enjoy - Eamonn

• RedDog Mar 07, 2011

To hit the target I will be simple:
    1.Yes
    2.Yes
    3.Yes

Do you?

• Anonymous Icon

Tjm0411 Mar 06, 2011

-I'm not sure what it's named,only that it's named

-to experience....to learn....to teach....
    but i think we all have a special purpose ...i am unaware of mine at this time.

-I'm not sure where it is,only that we will go there

• Anonymous Icon

trucker7750 Mar 06, 2011

I believe that the( ability) to have a (thought) is because you have LIFE (spirit)( GOD) in you (regardless) if you are heathen or saint
    the (source) of the power of thought is the alpha of (ALL) GOD.... IF THOUGHT COULD BRING THE HUMAN BACK FROM DEATH AFTER 3 DAYS OF CLINICAL DEATH (NO BRAIN WAVE) I WOULD PUT MORE THOUGHT INTO THE POWER OF THOUGHT ABSENT OF ITS (SOURCE) GOD. I BELIEVE WE ARE (NOW )ETERNAL ENTITIES HAVING A SHORT TERM (FLESH HUMAN EXPERIENCE; AND THAT OUR SUBCONCIOUS IS OUR REAL SELF AND OUR ETERNAL (SOUL) AND THAT WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT WE DO WITH OUR ABILITY TO THINK;. MEMORY IS IN THE SUBCONCIOUS OUR TOTAL IQ ECT. I ALSO BELIEVE THAT NOT (EVERY) THOUGHT ORIGINATES FROM US, (MY SHEEP KNOW MY VOICE AND A STRANGERS THEY WILL NOT HEAR. GOD FILLS HEAVEN AND EARTH AND IS THE SPIRIT OF LIFE IN ALL LIVING. I BELIEVE HE IS (HERE (NOW AND SOME DAY WILL BE (VISIBLE AGAIN). I BELIEVE I WILL BE GOING NO WHERE WHEN I DIE PHYSICALLY AND THAT MY SOUL WILL LIVE ON ETERNALLY (HERE) AND THAT WE ARE SURROUNDED BY ANGELS AND THE SOULS OF ALL THE PAST DEAD ARE (HERE) AND MANY HAVE ENTERTAINED ANGELS(STRANGERS AND WERE UN AWARE THAT THE ENTITY THEY WERE ENTERTAINING WAS NOT (HUMAN) IN THE FLESH PHYSICAL SENSE OF HUMAN. OH WELL: I TALK TOO MUCH SORRY ABOUT THAT SEE YA.

• frequencytuner Mar 05, 2011

I don't know.

• Anonymous Icon

kimaz22 Mar 05, 2011

I came from and i will go to where i am right now....

• Fallensoul Mar 05, 2011

1] Depending on my desires and actions (karma), I am placed in a suitable situation. I have been traveling from one planet to another from one material body to another in different species of life over many lives in this material realm. Sometimes as god-like beings in higher planets, sometimes as lower beings in lower planets, sometimes among the animals or vegetables, or sometimes in the human species. Prior to accepting this material situation I was in the spiritual realm in a spiritual body in a loving relationship with the Supreme spiritual being.

2] I initially desired to accept this material realm by exercising my limited free will thinking that I could enjoy independently here. So I am being given the opportunity to try to do that and am presented with hundreds and thousands of ways to enjoy through the material body. But after experiencing so many lives and different types of pleasures and pains, I still remain dissatisfied with material life as it has these sufferings of disease, old-age, death and rebirth everywhere, which makes it impossible to enjoy, despite the desire to do so. Then by some fortune I came in touch with Vedic knowledge which helped me realize that I am separate from this material body and spiritual in nature and that the solution to my situation cannot be a material one, but a spiritual one.

Therefore my purpose here is to use this human form of life to cultivate and develop my inert spiritual consciousness to regain my lost loving relationship with the Supreme Spirit and everyone else by acting in my original spiritual consciousness. I associate with others similar minded and share with others who may be interested.

3] According to my consciousness and past karma at the time of leaving I will get the corresponding result. If I still cultivate desires to stay and enjoy here I will be given another material body and life to do so according to my karma and desire. But if i desire to enter into the spiritual planet and my consciousness is developed to be in tune with the desires of the Supreme Person and personalities there, then at the time of leaving I may be allowed to associate face to face with the Supreme and enjoy that lost relationship, otherwise I may be allowed to develop myself further in another life in a suitable situation.

ys
    fallensoul
    adhamere@gmail.com

• Anonymous Icon

Linlyn Mar 04, 2011

1. From the source of all love
    2. So that love may know itself
    3. To the source of all love

The planet is just an illusion.

• Anonymous Icon

Inquisitivegirl Mar 03, 2011

1. Another Place composed of different "energies" of which I was/am one
    2. To learn about and experience Love, to help others learn
    3. I will return to the Place I came from but I will be changed and the Place will be changed or experienced differently

• Anonymous Icon

StaceyDreamstate Mar 03, 2011

1. I'm not sure 'where' but I/we were close to home/the light.
    2. To learn about this vibration of existence and to help others awaken and ascend.
    3. When I have finished my work here I will rejoin with the other beings of light ready for the next adventure.

• Anonymous Icon

Shavez Mar 02, 2011

Prophetes, I like your answers...couldn't have said it better.

• Anonymous Icon

longshorts Mar 02, 2011

1. I re-create myself repeatedly through the ages.
    2. I help my fellow man by volunteering my time to help others.
    3. I return to a resting place before the next creation here on Earth.

• Prophetes Mar 02, 2011

1) We created ourselves. We are here because we believe that we were, are, and will be.
    2) We are here to search for answers that are not clear, nor are available
    3) Leaving is a physical concept, but a mental state of mind. I, myself, intend on staying for a good while longer.

*God is the question, and we are the answer*

• ObedB Mar 01, 2011

I believe in the greater good, which is never perfect and that's fine. But I try not to bother to think how I came to exist or what my purpose in life is.

Some people may deny it all they want, but doing good always bring back good-positive things. Doing bad things brings about bad things, negative emotions, and the likes.

Speaking of life, I do wonder about people with, let's take for example, autism, go about life. What are they supposed to do? How can we help them if there's no cure in time? Are they just born to suffer? Do they exist simply to teach others a lesson? Some things to think about...

• Anonymous Icon

Cengiz Mar 01, 2011

-Haven so you may call it home just like Gretchen
    -We have a mission to complete,ones you mature enough we get exams of a life time.
    -Depending on your total score at the end you may head back to home or may have pit stop at the Hell before go back home :-P

• Anonymous Icon

Shavez Feb 28, 2011

1)I've always been
    2)To Experience
    3)I don't plan on leaving.

• Gretchen Dreisbach Feb 28, 2011

1. HOME: (the LIGHT)
    2. To help humanity whom I LOVE SO MUCH get through the shift
    3. HOME: (the LIGHT)

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS