- Big Questions
- Consciousness & Healing
- Extended Human Capacities
- Worldview Transformation
- Community Groups
commented on Feb. 7, 2014
Hi IONs community! I'd like to try an experiment, and I wanted to know if anyone is already doing such an experiment, or would be interested in participating. I thought this audience would appreciate the idea.
Goal: Create a tactile language paired with a conversation protocol for exchange to create a 'near-telepathic' experience with an emphasis on heightened disclosure and honesty.
Tactile language based on English phonemes. Language to also include key categories and qualifiers such as emotional responses and highly frequent topics of thought to reduce time to exchange most pertinent and most volatile (rapidly changing) information.
Protocol to be focused on exchanging emotional and thought processes through a self-induced hypnotic state during "conversation". Protocol will outline a standard method of exchanging first physical and emotional information, and then proceed into thought exchange.
- Language to use fingers, as seen in "deaf-blind" tactile languages
- Emphasis on speed for highest frequency emotional, topical, and phoneme occurrence in standard social exchange
- Protocol to include self-hypnosis scripts to allow adaptation and confidence in practitioners, as well as to provide a 'quick learning' toolset for memorizing the sequences used in the language
- Protocol to include spheres of disclosure (allows a 'truth language' framed by personal decisions of disclosure or non-disclosure depending on the desired sensitivity of the exchange)
I thought it would be both an interesting experiment in thought exchange, an experience of 'near-telepathy' for the impatient, and an engaging approach at direct and candid social interaction. If anyone would be interested in trying this out with me, let me know! If a project like this is already progressing, I would also like to avoid reinventing the wheel.