Discussions

Anonymous Icon

Was Soccer Star's rise from death to do with everyone willing him to live?

Posted March 23, 2012 by england1966 in Community Groups

commented on March 26, 2012
by KYRANI

Fabrice Muamba, a 23yr old soccer star while playing football in a live televised match, collapsed and had a heart attack. The whole nation was praying for him to recover as he lay motionless and his heart and lungs stopped working. I t took 1 hour and 15 min to get his heart working.

This artical explains what happened http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2118290/Fabrice-Muamba-dead-78-minutes-shocked-15-times-heart-beating-again.html

I would be curious to know was this anything to do with everyone willing him to live?

• 6 Comments  
  • KYRANI Mar 26, 2012

I don't attack you and I don't want to attack you Gretchen but I don't know if I agree with you. I am not saying this might never happen. I haven't seen anyone die and recover and then be someone else but that doesn't mean it can't happen. The woman on the Discovery Health epidsode was as far as what was told on tv was the same person. I agree with you if there is free will involved, that is that someone agrees to accept another soul but I would not see it as something advisable. You don't know what baggage the other is carrying and I don't think there is any merit or nobility in being brought down to supposedly save a soul that is not worthy. All that happens is your own soul gets caught up where it doesn't need to be and should not be.

• Gretchen Dreisbach Mar 25, 2012

Another possible explanation for this event is that a "walk-in" took place. So many souls are waiting to incarnate into this planet to be present at this most glorious time in the history of the human race! Some souls have a pre-agreement ( a tag team of sorts) to trade places, but to inhabit the same body vehicle.

The biggest clue that this has happened is that the one who has appeared to transition will suddenly speak differently, have a dramatically altered personality, or perhaps they may even SUDDENLY carry new bodies of knowledge and information.

(There is no 'evil' involved Kyrani it is all based on free will) (because on the other side there is no competition and everyone contributes to the greater whole) LOVE IS THE ENERGY! (please don't attack me I do not engage in shadow battles)

• KYRANI Mar 24, 2012

There was an account on Discovery Health recently of a 74 year old woman who had a heart attack. Her folk took her to the hospital. The doctors fought for more than 2hours to save her, well over the amount of time normally taken. Finally the doctors gave up. She was pronounced dead. The family told and they went home. Half an hour later or so a nurse went in to the room to prepare the body to be taken to the morgue when she saw her move. she called the doctor and they found she had come back to life and had no brain damage despite being dead for a long time, at least half an hour after the doctors stop trying to start her heart and giving life support. The doctor could not explain it.

• Anonymous Icon

england1966 Mar 23, 2012

my friend was 23 when he had the same thing, he died in hospital, this was 10th years ago, I just can't understand how someone has exactly the same condition lives after so long dead...

• parker Mar 23, 2012

Medical science has long accepted that there are many known artificial means such as drugs or herbs, and even lesser known self-meditative and hypnotic means to induce a human body to do or act in unusual ways, including mimicking death, with such non-accidentally induced death-like symptoms lasting up to several hours in some instances.

This by no means is to suggest or imply that any such deliberate means were involved with your soccer player, yet it does help to explain why he was able to recover from the accidental inducement of these types of symptoms, and perhaps why that recovery may seem somewhat miraculous to many.

• KYRANI Mar 23, 2012

It may well be a lot of people willing him to live and thereby giving him moral support but the heart attack may well have also been someone wanting him dead.

• or Sign Up to Add a Comment

Stay in touch with IONS