- Carolyn Aldwin
- Chris M. Bache
- Ed Bastian
- Daryl Bem
- Fariba Bogzaran
- Robert Thomas Browning
- Yassir Chadly
- Sandra de Castro Buffington
- Deepak Chopra
- Dan Booth Cohen
- Thomas Norman DeWolf
- Mickael Drouard
- Saleem Ebrahim
- Lawrence Ellis
- Jane Hughes Gignoux
- Matthew Gilbert
- Mingtong Gu
- Diane Musho Hamilton
- Rick Hanson
- Indigie Femme
- Dana Klisanin
- Pam Kramer
- Osprey Orielle Lake
- Ed Lantz
- Stacey Lawson
- Rick Levenson
- Lee Lipsenthal
- David Lukoff
- Joanna Macy
- Giovanni Mandala
- Kate McCallum
- Richard Miller
- Edgar Mitchell
- Vlad Moskovski
- Jill Purce
- Dean Radin
- Rachel Naomi Remen
- Belvie Rooks
- Barry Robbins
- Shelley Scammell
- Marilyn Mandala Schlitz
- Jonathan Schooler
- Rupert Sheldrake
- Brian Swimme
- Luisah Teish
- Wendy Tokuda
- Cassandra Vieten
- Jean Watson
- IONS Benefit Lunch
- Temple Awards
- Opportunities to Participate
- Poster Submissions
- Registration / Pricing
- Conference Site
- Contact Us
The conference will take place at the award-winning Westin San Francisco Market Street, located on Third Street between Mission and Market.
An artful blend of style and architecture in the heart of San Francisco, the hotel is a short, scenic cable car ride from Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf, and the Alcatraz ferry. Browse the shops and boutiques of Union Square just steps away and the brand-new Westfield San Francisco Centre. Immerse yourself in a fantastic array of museums and theaters only minutes from this four-star property. The hotel has been recently renovated, and is blissfully appointed with new bedding, bath amenities, carpeting, and furniture. (location & directions | airport transportation)
RESERVE YOUR ROOM!
Our special conference room rate is $139 per night for single or double occupancy. Rates will be available 5 days prior and 3 days after the event dates, subject to availability of guest rooms at the time of reservation. Rates do not include applicable state and local taxes, currently 15.565%.
- All guests staying at the hotel will receive a coupon for 10% off in Ducca Restaurant to be used throughout their stay. (This discount does not apply to alcohol and is not applicable for Private Parties.)
- No additional fees will be charged for children under the age of 18 staying in a parent’s room.
- Guests receive complimentary access to the Westin Workout room, complimentary internet, and complimentary local and long-distance phone calls.
Please make your reservations directly with The Westin San Francisco Market Street:
$139 single/double, cancellation penalty is one night's room and tax if cancelled less than 3 days before arrival
Call 415.974.8733 to register with the hotel.
***Please be sure to specify group code "ING20A" to receive the special conference rate.***
For more information about Westin San Francisco Market Street visit their web site: www.westinsf.com.
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
Westin San Francisco Market Street
50 Third Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
DRIVING DIRECTIONS FROM SOUTH BAY
(San Francisco International Airport, Santa Clara, San Jose)
- Take Highway 101 North toward Highway 80, to the Bay Bridge.
- Take the Fourth Street exit, which leads you down a ramp, placing you onto Bryant Street.
- Continue for one block on Bryant Street, then turn left onto Third Street. Continue for four and a half blocks on Third Street. The Westin San Francisco Market Street is located on the left side of Third Street, between Market and Mission Streets.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS FROM NORTH BAY
(Marin, Sausalito, Tiburon, San Rafael)
- Take Highway 101 South toward and over the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Take the Lombard Street/Downtown exit.
- Turn right onto Van Ness Avenue.
- Turn left onto Bush Street.
- Turn right onto Montgomery Street. (Continue across Market onto New Montgomery.)
- Turn right onto Mission Street.
- Turn right onto on Third Street. The hotel is located half a block on the left side of Third Street, between Market and Mission Streets.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS FROM EAST BAY
(Oakland, Berkeley, Sacramento)
- Take Highway 80 toward San Francisco.
- Cross the Bay Bridge and exit on Fremont Street (first exit on your right).
- Turn left onto Howard Street. Turn right onto Third Street. The hotel is located one and a half blocks on the left side of Third Street, between Market and Mission Streets.
The Westin San Francisco Market Street
50 Third Street (between Mission & Market Streets) San Francisco, CA 94103
Hours: 24-hour service
Rates: $15 (plus tax) per hour, $5 (plus tax) each additional 1/2 hour $48 (plus tax) overnight (with in-and-out privileges)
Please note that $15 is added for large, oversized vehicles
Hearst Parking Center
45 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94103 Phone: 415.989.4000
Monday-Friday, 5:00 am to midnight
Saturday, 6:00 am to midnight
Sunday, 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Rates: $2.50 each 20 minutes, $20 per day (without in-and-out privileges)
TRANSPORTATION FROM THE SAN FRANCISCO AND OAKLAND AIRPORTS
From SFO to The Westin San Francisco Market Street:
It’s a 30-minute train ride to and from SFO. $4.75 each way. From the baggage claim area of SFO, follow the signs to the Air Train and BART. Take either tram to BART Terminal/Terminal G. Purchase your BART ticket from the machines located at the exit off the tram and select the Montgomery Street station as your destination. (If you have any problems at all, a BART attendant will be available at the information booth.) Take the Pittsburg/Bay Point train and exit at Montgomery Street. To exit the station, you will need to insert your BART ticket into the turnstile. Walk up Market Street to Third Street (if you get to Sansome you are going the wrong way), take a left on Third Street, and the hotel will be on your right.
From OAK to The Westin San Francisco Market Street:
Exit the airport terminal and proceed outside to the island curb where you’ll see a large blue and orange sign that reads “AirBART.” Purchase a $2 shuttle ticket from the AirBART ticket machine. This shuttle bus departs every 10 minutes for the Coliseum BART station. At the Coliseum station, purchase a BART ticket from the ticket machine with the destination of the Montgomery Street station. (If you have any problems at all, a BART attendant will be available at the BART information booth.) Take the San Francisco/Daly City OR San Francisco/Airport train and exit at Montgomery Street. To exit the station, you will need to insert your BART ticket into the turnstile. Walk up Market Street to Third Street (if you get to Sansome you are going the wrong way), take a left on Third Street, and the hotel will be on your right.
SFO AIRPORT SHUTTLES
Direct transportation by shuttle is available between San Francisco International Airport and many downtown hotels, including The Westin San Francisco Market Street. One-way fare from SFO is $13 to $15 depending on the company selected. To arrange transportation from the airport, contact either SuperShuttle at 415‑558‑8500 supershuttle.com or San Francisco City Shuttle 415‑822‑2648 sanfranciscocityshuttle.com.
OAKLAND AIRPORT SHUTTLES
Direct, 24-hour transportation by shuttle is available from the Oakland International Airport to The Westin San Francisco Market Street. One-way fare from Oakland Airport is $23 to $33. To arrange transportation from the airport, contact either Bayporter at 415‑467‑1800, or City Express at 510‑638‑8830 when you arrive in Oakland. Advanced reservations are not accepted, and credit cards are not accepted.
AIRPORT SHUTTLES FROM THE WESTIN SAN FRANCISCO MARKET STREET
To arrange transportation back to either airport, please contact the concierge desk.